• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SheLuvsBama

Merry Christmas From GU and I!

37 posts in this topic

Gotta' love this time of year. Just the overall feeling in the air. It isn't as good as the feeling in the fall before football, but it's great. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Merry Christmas to you guys too!

This is always a fun week for my family. My daughter's bday is the 18th, mine is the 20th, and then Christmas a few days later. We try to push through the stress and "busy"-ness and just enjoy each other.

Merry Xmas to everyone to... Today is my girlfriends bday GH... Gotta love these holiday bdays

Becareful that your wires don't rust Vader. Remember the last time you had water issues!

starwarsdarthvadersense-1.jpg

Merry Christmas all!

Merry Christmas to all ya'll. I've already got 2 12 packs of Newcastle in the fridge ready for an all day drunk fest on the 25th. Celtics-Magic @ 2:30, my cousin is coming home from Afghanistan...we are going to get rowdy as hell.

I have a question though, which bowl game are y'all going to? Same day, same time...

I have a question though, which bowl game are y'all going to? Same day, same time...

Same day, same time... different TV's in different rooms.

If we were actually going to a game, we'd probably be in Tampa because my father lives between Sarasota and Bradenton. Of course, most of the rest of his side of the family live in and around Orlando too, so free room and board either place. :D But, no, this year we'll be flipping channels during commercials and cussing in different rooms.

Merry Christmas. Did y'all meet on this website?

Yes, over 3 years ago now. Just goes to show, probably not a good idea to double-dare me to show up at your front door in real life. :thumbu:

Yes, we did. Almost 4 years ago.

Yes, over 3 years ago now. Just goes to show, probably not a good idea to double-dare me to show up at your front door in real life. :thumbu:

thats a risky little game.

It will be 4 years in Jan.

Merry Christmas to all of y'all, hope eveyone has a very nice Christmas and New Years.

High fives for all, cause it's the season to be giving...mofo's.

thats a risky little game.

As she quickly found out... made the same mistake they all do, and fed me; now she can't get rid of me.

As she quickly found out... made the same mistake they all do, and fed me; now she can't get rid of me.

And now there's a furry little 100 lb. baby boy, too!

Easy bro! First, you said it was 3 years ago...then she corrected you to almost 4 years. Then you said "they all" feed me, like there are some other "eateries" you're visiting...treading on thin ice...hehe ;)

Seriously, though...we need a hook-up forum. If it worked for you two, why not give it a shot? haha