• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AUskip07

People with Blogs, tweets or online diaries

10 posts in this topic

So are you saying you want to follow me on Twitter? I lay down some pretty sweet tweet action haha

I thought most on this site used this place for their blog. And yes, some just tweet. They are the gay ones.

I thought most on this site used this place for their blog. And yes, some just tweet. They are the gay ones.

Having a site dedicated to yourself is what im talking about. A one way conversation about what your doing and crap like that. I think these people actually think other people care.

Having a site dedicated to yourself is what im talking about. A one way conversation about what your doing and crap like that. I think these people actually think other people care.

That's sad. It would cover up his/her lonliness to the point he/she didn't realize they were that alone. Then if one did actually make a hit and have people check out the blog constantly it would be like that movie where the world watched the kid grow up. Sick. I like people too much to go there. Everyday I learn something and get a good laugh just from running into the right people at the right time.

I like Twitter because I like following people who write things that interest me (read: BAMA football.) I don't actually tweet anything.

I like Twitter because I like following people who write things that interest me (read: BAMA football.) I don't actually tweet anything.

I do the same. I just follow recruiting, and the AU players/coaches. They are hilarious.

I like Twitter because I like following people who write things that interest me

I think Chalk got arrested for that once.

I think Chalk got arrested for that once.

Twitter is not the same as acting like a bird while naked in a bush outside a window.