• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tide Up

Percy Harvin??

3 posts in this topic

From what I've read they have a few days left before the "left squad" thing takes effect and I'm really hoping that he is in condition to make the deadline. He never missed so much time for his migraines at UF, so this would signify his problem is getting worse. Definitely a hard time for a great player and I really hope he can bounce back quickly. If the Vikings lose Harvin and Favre (potentially) I don't see them making too much noise in the playoffs. I don't care how good Rice's season was or how hard of a runner Peterson is, they'll be hurting to keep up with the Packers in the North.

I don't think he'll miss the entire season, but this is some scary stuff. One can't help but think of Terrell Davis when you read stories like this.