• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HFS

Dynamic Duos

26 posts in this topic

Rivals.com College Football - Monday with Mike: Dandy duos by position

Listed Lee Ziemba and Mike Berry as the best OL duo in the SEC as well as the best LB duo in the SEC with Josh Bynes and Craig Stevens.

Ryan Williams and Darren Evans beat out Ingram and Richardson as the best RB duo in the country even though they have never played in a game together.

Obviously, they have not seen Ingram and Richardson play to make that selection.

Congrats to Will Hill and Ahmad Black for getting the nod for best Safety Duo both in the SEC and in the NCAA. UF has plenty of question marks on Defense going into the season, but the play at Safety is a definite highlight for the Gator faithful.

Rivals.com College Football - Monday with Mike: Dandy duos by position

Listed Lee Ziemba and Mike Berry as the best OL duo in the SEC as well as the best LB duo in the SEC with Josh Bynes and Craig Stevens.

Ryan Williams and Darren Evans beat out Ingram and Richardson as the best RB duo in the country even though they have never played in a game together.

With the combination of Williams, Evans, and Taylor in the backfield VT may not have to throw a pass all year.

lost all credibility with these two.

Best WR/TE DUO: Notre Dame, with WR Michael Floyd and TE Kyle Rudolph

and

KICKER/PUNTER

DUO: UCLA, with K Kai Forbath and P Jeff Locke

lost all credibility with these two.

Best WR/TE DUO: Notre Dame, with WR Michael Floyd and TE Kyle Rudolph

and

KICKER/PUNTER

DUO: UCLA, with K Kai Forbath and P Jeff Locke

Walsh and Butler should be #1 in ST, but Floyd and Rudolph is a damn good combo. Who would you have ahead of them?

green and charles for one.

i mean green in the best wr in the country and charles is one of the most explosive TE's in the country

Lee Ziemba disappeared after his freshman season.

It just seems that way because the announcer never needs to say his name for a missed block.

green and charles for one.

i mean green in the best wr in the country and charles is one of the most explosive TE's in the country

Floyd is no slouch and Rudolph is the best TE in the country. Wasn't Aron White the starter for UGA?

Floyd is no slouch and Rudolph is the best TE in the country. Wasn't Aron White the starter for UGA?

charles and white trade of time. charles is mainly in there during passing plays and white comes in for his blocking skills but also catches some as well

It just seems that way because the announcer never needs to say his name for a missed block.

just for false start after false start.

No, it's because after an impressive freshman season, he hasn't progressed like everyone expected him to, and has not been the dominant player that many expected him to be. Maybe that will change this year, but right now he's more hype than anything.

No, it's because after an impressive freshman season, he hasn't progressed like everyone expected him to, and has not been the dominant player that many expected him to be. Maybe that will change this year, but right now he's more hype than anything.

He would've picked in the 5th round or earlier if he had left after last year and has progressed into one of the top 3 OT's in the league. He lost his sophomore year because Franklin made all of the O'lineman lose 25+ pounds and none of them could block anybody.

Ha, Ingram and Richardson are easily the best RB duo in the nation.

All they have left to conquer is the best SEC RB duo of all time, and after this season...it's gonna happen.

He would've picked in the 5th round or earlier if he had left after last year and has progressed into one of the top 3 OT's in the league. He lost his sophomore year because Franklin made all of the O'lineman lose 25+ pounds and none of them could block anybody.

There are 3 OT's on Georgia's roster alone that are better than Ziemba.

There are 3 OT's on Georgia's roster alone that are better than Ziemba.

Sturdivant might be better, Boling plays a completely different position. Other than that the only other OT you could say is better is Sherrod.

There will be talk of the dynamic duo of tori gurley (6'5'') and alshon jeffrey (6'4'') by the end of the season. Both were freshmen last year- gurley a RS and jeffrey the true freshman.

Well I could name 3 OT's on Bammer that I'll take before Ziemba to be honest...

Then I would take incoming true fresh Cyrus Kouandjio...

Well I could name 3 OT's on Bammer that I'll take before Ziemba to be honest...

If one of them is Fluker then your argument is invalid.

There will be talk of the dynamic duo of tori gurley (6'5'') and alshon jeffrey (6'4'') by the end of the season. Both were freshmen last year- gurley a RS and jeffrey the true freshman.

But he's a gurley-man.

Sturdivant might be better, Boling plays a completely different position. Other than that the only other OT you could say is better is Sherrod.

Sturdivant IS better, Boling is an OT that has played every position on the line except center, and Cordy Glenn was more impressive than Ziemba last year.

But he's a gurley-man.

hah...yeah. if i was an opposing fan, i'd prolly go that route too. but the fact that he took his father's name shortly after his father died in a car wreck 3 years ago kinda mutes it a bit.

If one of them is Fluker then your argument is invalid.

Meh, I'll take a beastly project over him, but after he gets playing time...it won't be so "invalid".

Walsh and Butler should be #1 in ST, but Floyd and Rudolph is a damn good combo. Who would you have ahead of them?

AJ Green and Orson Charles...