Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HFS

Meghan Gardler

70 posts in this topic

Uconn Basketball player. I watched their title game. I don't understand how I didn't notice her. :brick:

Gardler_Meghan-1.jpg

GardlerMeghan-1.jpg

meghangardler.jpg

MeghanGardler30-1.jpg

I would definitely post up then take it to the hole on her..

I would definitely post up then take it to the hole on her..

I'd definitely be coming on every penetration to the hole.

I hear her ball handling is excellent, but her inside stuff is the best.

Nope. And I'm drunk.

She has man-like arms and legs with an OK face.

She has skinny arms and there is no pictures of her legs. Her face is a 9. You must be drunk.

I'll go one-on-one with as little dribbling as possible. I'd also bring in Amanda Mertz for the double team.

Nope. And I'm drunk.

I'm getting a reading of around 9.8....just sayin

gaydar-1.jpg

Nope. And I'm drunk.

That's aight T bone, I gotcha on this one brah...

petey3-1.jpg

I've ****** a lot of fat chicks that haven't had as manly features as that chick.

Though I'm sure you guys are also the type that cream your pants when a girl looks in your direction.

Good luck with that.

I've ****** a lot of fat chicks that haven't had as manly features as that chick.

Though I'm sure you guys are also the type that cream your pants when a girl looks in your direction.

Good luck with that.

Seriously, there is nothing manly about this girl.

She has wider shoulders than me, and bigger upper arms than me; and I'm not a little guy. That is pretty manly to me.

I can deal with fat to a certain degree, I can't deal with manly.

She has wider shoulders than me, and bigger upper arms than me; and I'm not a little guy. That is pretty manly to me.

Gay and blind thats just messed up....:confused:

If she has bigger arms than you, then u have a serious problem. I think screwin all the fatties is givin u bad vision.

Nope. And I'm drunk.

ur beyond drunk....ur brain dead

I would definitely get called for the 3 second violation.

Chick is pretty damn hot. Our friend from Owensboro is entitled to his opinion, no matter how fundamentally wrong it happens to be.

RTR

Good luck with that.

wow dude! you must be like the coolest guy on the internet, because an obviously hot chick doesnt meet your standards! why dont you tell us how to be a pimp like yourself, since you're drowining in pussy over there.

:rolleyes:retard.

Good luck with that.

I just dont see anything manly about her besided the fact she is 6'0 tall. She has a pretty face and a hot body.

i have to admit I hate tall chicks.........there hands are huge and so are there feet/toes

but she's cute as a button.........instead of a two bagger, shes a two glove/socker

• zartan
      they're in charge, they made the decision you don't like it opinions and feelings
    • zartan
      you seem upset Patricia do you have sore boobies?
    • L.A.Hog
      meh,the dude wanted to start a stereotyping contest,just trying to oblige. Why do you dudes feel the need to gang up on folks.You think the dude is too weak to carry his own weight?
    • smokeyone
      It's not opinion to state that having communist (I.e. Voting for a communist) sympathy is a disqualification for a clearance, a clearance needed to hold a position in the executive branch of government during the 80s. 
    • JoeGator
      I don’t think you watched any of our games. Addazio took an NFL offense and wrecked it. We barely scraped by extremely inferior teams. Warning signs were there all year long. If you see a little kid playing with fire, you don’t just assume they won’t burn themselves until they do.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    4. 4
      Rebel WITH a cause