• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dynamic Duo

9 posts in this topic

How excited are you all of the prospect of having LeMay, and possibly Crowell in your future backfield? That would be a hell of a dynamic duo!

I would say it's far from over....with Bama and Georgia being the only serious players at this point, we were the last known leaders also.

Gabe Wright isn't a Auburn lean like most consider either. ;)

It would be something else, that's for sure. I'm pessimistic though so I doubt we land Crowell. :P

won't happen cause Crowell is coming to Bama ;)

I've already explained this to him, and he fired back with some BS about kids bein' young and changin' their minds or some sh*t like that. You're better off explaining it to your monitor, my asian friend.

How excited are you all of the prospect of having LeMay, and possibly Crowell in your future backfield? That would be a hell of a dynamic duo!

oface-1.jpg

it will be a long time before lemay ever plays at UGA..

Will the Dynamic Duo be an upgrade to the Ginger Avenger!?!?!? Can anyone stop the Penguin's diabolical plans!??!?! Stay tuned until the next episode: same bat channel, same bat time....

But Lemay IMO seems to be a real "up and comer" to me......he will give the other QBs on the roster "stiff" competition for the starting spot......no opposing SEC defense will catch Lemay "with his pants down", I'm sure......etc., etc., etc......

:rofl2: