• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jables

The Jersey Shore

22 posts in this topic

Ok I hate MTV as the much as the next guy, and havent watched anything besides True Life's and The Real World on the channel my entire life.

My girl is real sick and is coughing all night, therefore no sleep. So she started watching The Shore. Holy Sh*t, thats some good stuff. As an Italian American I love this show. Hilarious, and reminds me of family members. Amazing show MTV.

And everyone on here can call me names for this, but this show is fire.

My IQ drops a few notched every time I watch it.

Thankfully, I've only watched it a couple times

I think most of us find it to be pure gold.

Werd. My girls been talking bout it for weeks, I just never gave it a shot.

Man me and you have a lot in common J. My family is Italian as well...definitely comparable to the show in certain aspects. I haven't watched too many eps but it seems pretty comedic.

I can't stand it. Those are some of the most annoying douchebags on Earth. Freakin Guidos.

Man me and you have a lot in common J. My family is Italian as well...definitely comparable to the show in certain aspects. I haven't watched too many eps but it seems pretty comedic.

Yea Vinny could be my cousin forreal. The episode where his family comes to the house is like watching a family video.

Yea Vinny could be my cousin forreal. The episode where his family comes to the house is like watching a family video.

That reminds me of a movie.....? Takes place in Alabama....anyone? Joe Pesci.....

I can't stand it. Those are some of the most annoying douchebags on Earth. Freakin Guidos.

Guidos are hilarious. I dont claim guido though, I call myself a Daygo.

Guidos are hilarious. I dont claim guido though, I call myself a Daygo.

I had a great Italian friend in the Army from the Bronx. I used to call him "dagamutha." Or, sometimes, "dagatini mutha."

That reminds me of a movie.....? Takes place in Alabama....anyone? Joe Pesci.....

Um.. could it be.. My Cousin Vinny!?!?

Hilarious movie.

Um.. could it be.. My Cousin Vinny!?!?

You tryna be a wise-guy eh? lol You got it.

There was a popular restaurant in Shreveport (Brocato's) that featured a really good salad called the "WOP" salad.

I went on a road trip up the eastern seaboard a few years ago, and along the way this dude from Long Island joined up w/me and my boys in Richmond, VA. We were headed up to Boston, via stops in DC/Baltimore, Philly, and NYC. So we brought him w/us and crashed at his folks place on Long Island when we eventually made it out there.

So while we're on Long Island partying, we meet up w/some of this dude's friends. We were going to go pick up one of their boys and go smoke a blunt. Well, before we pick up this new guy, one of these New Yorker guido morons turns backs and asks me "Hey, the guy we're about to pick up is black, are you cool w/that?" because I'm from Kentucky aka the South. I didn't know what to say. I just wanted to punch him in the mouth for that. Easily one of the most ignorant things I'd ever heard.

I went on a road trip up the eastern seaboard a few years ago, and along the way this dude from Long Island joined up w/me and my boys in Richmond, VA. We were headed up to Boston, via stops in DC/Baltimore, Philly, and NYC. So we brought him w/us and crashed at his folks place on Long Island when we eventually made it out there.

So while we're on Long Island partying, we meet up w/some of this dude's friends. We were going to go pick up one of their boys and go smoke a blunt. Well, before we pick up this new guy, one of these New Yorker guido morons turns backs and asks me "Hey, the guy we're about to pick up is black, are you cool w/that?" because I'm from Kentucky aka the South. I didn't know what to say. I just wanted to punch him in the mouth for that. Easily one of the most ignorant things I'd ever heard.

LOL, thats just Yankee talk. My family up north is like that too, making southern racist jokes and what not.

LOL, thats just Yankee talk. My family up north is like that too, making southern racist jokes and what not.

No, he wasn't kidding around when he asked. This guy was dead serious. Even offered not to pick the guy up if it wasn't cool. I can deal w/the jokes, I can give as good as I get. But he wasn't joking around. Stone cold serious.

The show is hilarious. I'm mostly laughing at, rather than with, them though. Also, makes me wish I was not fat, lol.

The show is hilarious. I'm mostly laughing at, rather than with, them though. Also, makes me wish I was not fat, lol.

You know there's a show for that too ;)

the show is funny- but i have a tough time watching, knowing that, by watching- i am contributing to the celebrity status of this morons.

i'd rather every single person on the show going to their normal lives afterwards, be unable to get a job, and be destitute the rest of their lives...its the only chance they've got at some serious self-reflection...successful people do not look inwards, cause they feel like they're doing something right.