Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cianne

2012 Rebel Commitments

65 posts in this topic

Gonna pull a BBN4L here and post a comment completely off-topic; since when has the Library not played FDWL as the final song before they run us out? All that happened tonight was that DJ Mario played the "Hey" song and then told us all to gtfo. #sucksbecausehesucks

:trollface:

On topic again, Mr. Freeze has done a good job recruiting considering the time he was allotted.

Gonna pull a BBN4L here and post a comment completely off-topic; since when has the Library not played FDWL as the final song before they run us out? All that happened tonight was that DJ Mario played the "Hey" song and then told us all to gtfo. #sucksbecausehesucks

:trollface:

On topic again, Mr. Freeze has done a good job recruiting considering the time he was allotted.

Haha I really hadn't noticed they stopped doing that. Not sure why.

Quintavious Burdette has committed to the Rebels this morning -- Safety out of Senatobia

Auburn ATH Cody Core just committed to us. ATH but think he played a lot of WR in high school. Don't know too much about him, 2* with offers from us, Kentucky, Troy, and a few others that were looking at offering.

EDIT: Offered by North Carolina also to play DB

Madison Central DT Maurice Bennett looks like he will be attending Ole Miss in the fall. Not as a scholarship player, but perhaps as an invited walk on.

Heard this afternoon CJ Beathard is going to Iowa.

Freeze screwed this commitment to the max!!

Not to mention Liggins committing to LSU. Announced in public on the Oxford square.

Tough day for the Rebels

Well being as HF has only been here about two months I didn't have great expectations. We'll see how well what we got turns out. I mean Nutt had a top 25 class every year and half of them weren't even on the team the following year....

Freeze showed no interest in CJ...so he went elsewhere, where he was wanted.

Sad for Ole Miss...great for Iowa

This doesn't really count as Freeze's first class in my opinion.

This doesn't really count as Freeze's first class in my opinion.

yet it could have made things feel better. the last two seasons and this coming schedule is bad enough.

Rumor floating around that Freeze crapped the bed with Fat Baby's official visit. Something went down that turned him away. I heard it has something to do with his grandma. I thought for sure the kid was a Rebel. Oh, well. There was way too much hoopla over a 3 star, 300lb QB who will be a defensive lineman soon enough.

John Youngblood has flipped his commitment from UCF to the Rebels this morning. Defensive End from Prussvile, Alabama.

Yeah, I'm not counting this as Freeze's first class yet. He had to come in late, and recruit kids working off of the record and abysmal play we showed last season. It's important to realize that these kids that announce yesterday and today can still be easily swayed (we have seen it happen every year with players) so I wouldn't necessarily count out Liggins or Dawson yet, even though Liggins has publicly committed and Dawson's rumored to be a private commit to UGA.

I don't think Dawson's commitment to UGA is private. It was on 247 and Rivals.

I don't think Dawson's commitment to UGA is private. It was on 247 and Rivals.

It's being called a private commitment because he hasn't announced publicly yet. He was supposed to announce yesterday but pushed it back until today. By private I think they are referring to that all he did was call and tell them not announce it to all of us yet.

• L.A.Hog
      I'd move out of the hell hole.
    • GAMECOCK_FAN
      Gamecocks defeat Charleston Southern 7-0.  18 K's in the game for SC pitchers.
    • smokeyone
      I have a safe but many are out in the open or on my workbench. My little girl knows what they are and what they can do. I teach that they are tools not toys. She wouldn't play with a saw so why would she play with a shotgun? Sh has used both as they were intended and seen that using them correctly makes more sense than using them incorrectly. I don't want to shoot anyone. I don't want anyone to break in. I don't want crime. But reality is my small town has a gang problem. Ignoring it isn't a responsible answer, neither is Next years approach of talking with them over coffe and finding out what drives them to lash out like this. I honestly don't care why they are threatening me and mine, I just want to be able to stop them.
    • smokeyone
        You wouldn't recognize Columbia County anymore. It has blown up with refugees from Augusta. It went from a suitcase community with open spaces to a living/working destination metropolitan region. Clarks hill has developments on it but little to no residential development. Washington road is being made into a 4 lane highway all the way to the lake. And it's accent has come at the expense of the consolidated Augusta/Richmond county. That place is trying to revitalize but falling poorly at it.  It seems like every few months something new is coming to Columbia county making it better. The only issue they are having now is roads. Grovetown didn't plan for the expansion so they need a total rebuild of it road system. It's not just Military and Mexican anymore. 300,000.00 houses fill subdivisions as fast as they can clear land to build them. Applying and Harlem are the only parts of Columbia county not exploding and Harlem is about to as Grovetown is getting too expensive for folks now.  And now is the best time for the area. With Masters week coming up the clean up and finish up is in full swing.
    • A10Rebel
      The recruit pool. Bring them all in and divvy them up. I love it.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      L.A.Hog