Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PaperShaker

Scripture of the Day

66 posts in this topic

Today's text:

Hebrews 7:25-

"Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them."

How great to know that our Savior lives, and is praying for His sheep! Have a blessed day!

This scripture is a great one for those who are grieving. The lady referred to here is Hannah, who is desperately in search for God to provide her a child.

1 Samuel 1:10- "And she was in bitterness of sould, and prayed unto the Lord, and wept sore."

Where else would she go? Where else could we go with our heavy hearts but to the Lord? Have a blessed day, everybody.

This comes from Genesis 6:8

"But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord."

Perhaps we should all strive to be as Noah, and find grace in the eyes of the Lord. Have a blessed day.

The Lord is good indeed. He got me through yesterday's surgery. God has truly blessed me.

Today's text is 1 Corinthians 10:4

"And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spirirtual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ."

Have a blessed day, everybody.

Today's text is 1 Corinthians 10:4

"And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spirirtual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ."

Have a blessed day, everybody.

FanninFan, thanks for these scriptures man. Alot of times we get lost in all the rush of the holidays and whatnot, and forget what and Who comes first.

Sometimes you don't have to look far to find something great. That's kind of how I felt this morning.

Genesis 1:1- "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Sometimes it's good to remember that the reason for our very existence is God's love. It's comforting to know that God created everything just the way He wanted, and to know that he's still in control of His creation. Have a blessed day, everyone.

Sometimes you don't have to look far to find something great. That's kind of how I felt this morning.

Genesis 1:1- "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

Sometimes it's good to remember that the reason for our very existence is God's love. It's comforting to know that God created everything just the way He wanted, and to know that he's still in control of His creation. Have a blessed day, everyone.

That's all that needs to be said, IMO, to realize God's greatness

Hebrews 11:1-

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

This great verse is the introduction to the "faith chapter" in Hebrews... a hall-of-fame if you will of great heroes of faith in God. It's a great verse and summarizes the basis of our Christianity. Have a blessed day, everyone.

Psalms 34:19

"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all."

No matter what you're going through, or how bad things seem- you can always be delivered. Have a blessed day, everyone.

Genesis 12:4- "so Abram departed, as the Lord had spoken unto him;"

We could all benefit from having the faith that Abram (Abraham) had to get up and leave everything behind to follow the Lord. Have a blessed day.

Psalms 96:10- "You that love the Lord, hate evil; the Lord that preserveth the souls of His saints, He will deliver them out of the hand of the sinner."

Have a blessed day.

Psalms 96:10- "You that love the Lord, hate evil; the Lord that preserveth the souls of His saints, He will deliver them out of the hand of the sinner."

Have a blessed day.

You to FF. Lovin the scriptures man

Acts 2:38- "And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.”

Have a blessed day, everyone.

Romans 8:6- "For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace."

Phillipians 1:19- "For I know that this shall fall out to me unto salvation, through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ"

Thanks FF. I need God with me right now, I just got scared out my pants twice in the last 5 mins:laugh:

Ecclesiates 27:13

"In the midst of the unwise keep in the word till its time: but be continually among men that think."

Psalms 48:48

"Hear these things, all ye nations: give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world."

When God speaks, we should listen. I'm always amazed at the wealth of great scripture found in the Psalms. Have a blessed day, everyone.

Proverbs 31:25-

"Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come."

Galatians 6:7-

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

We would all do good to remember this. Remember this in every little seed we sow, knowing that one day we will reap the fruit of that seed as well. Have a blessed day, everybody.

Psalms 112:7-

"He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD."

Have a blessed day, everybody. :D