• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AUChamps

Jersey Shore

31 posts in this topic

Anybody else caught this show? Typically I'm not an MTV fan but this show is addicting because it always leaves me feeling better about the South and quite frankly, everywhere outside of Jersey. Feel free to discuss.

Interesting show because they're so fawkin stupid. Those chicks really aren't even that hot, but that's not saying I wouldn't hit it.

"Fist pumpin like champs!!"

:laugh:

When I grow up, I want to be just like The Situation and end up marrying a guidette like Snookie.

Explain yourself youngin'.

I'm gonna need therapy with all the emotional troubles you give me.

You sing to me in the shoutbox, and belittle me out in the open. What kind of animal are you?

Best. Show. Ever.

I'm pissed because they aren't showing Snickers getting jacked in her jacked up teeth. I'm not for hitting a woman, but if any one deserves to get hit it's the chihuahua.

I'm pissed because they aren't showing Snickers getting jacked in her jacked up teeth. I'm not for hitting a woman, but if any one deserves to get hit it's the chihuahua.

They did show it I thought. I'm pretty sure I watched her get punched right in the grill multiple times.

They did show it I thought. I'm pretty sure I watched her get punched right in the grill multiple times.

I know there are gifs.

Those people are so damn obnoxious. I'd wreck JWow.

Angelina sans makeup was more my cup of tea.

Angelina sans makeup was more my cup of tea.

Too bad she was stuck up as all hell and thought she was too good to work like everyone else in the house. Snookie might be a bit behind the curve(putting it nicely) but at least she makes some effort.

No doubt, she's like stripper hot though. Pound it but wouldn't bring it home to momma.

Now Sweetheart, I can deal with the whole guidette thing.

<-----"The Prince of Paramus"

WTF?

Paramus is a city in Northern NJ where a shiz-ton of malls are but the thing is, they still practice Blue Laws up there so everything's closed on Sundays.

Anyway, my name is Juice Springsteen.

There's nothing worse than a full-on "Muzza" (aka Mario).

So bloody obnoxious.

I'm "The Blowout" which presumably means that I can knock back jager bombs all night long baby. Feckin jager bombs!

My wife being from Staten Island we've gone to the Shore a few times. They damn near have an oil slick on the beaches from so much gel in the water. Believe me, they're not putting on.

I've been there as well. People can make fun of the south all they want. There are no trashier people than the greased up, fake tanned Sopranos wannabes that frequent the Jersey Shore

• Booger
      Looks like someone popped him in the snout a few times
    • Stefanozz
      First of all good game ARK fans.  Every year this game drives me crazy.  This years Stupid for us: 1. Kirk muffing a punt first thing handing ARK 7.  He also uncharacteristically dropped a few passes. 2. A combination of bad play calling and QB inadequacy for 3 quarters.   3. Our secondary was bad bad bad.  ARK should have throw the ball to #4 over and over and over, you guys would have had 60 points.  Harvey (#1) was having a horrible game covering him. The great stuff was the goal line stands by our D, and the ability for our defense to come out after that 10 minute drive and still not break.  I truly though we were done after that long drive.(even though we held at the goal line.)  I figured our defense would be like butter the rest of the night but they came out and finished the game.. 60 minutes  wow. 2014 Sugar Bowl Trevor Knight,  come out come out wherever you are?!?!?
    • bbqit
      Funny that the best uscw has done in a long time was under O
    • JoeGator
      Can you imagine if UF played a complete game?    
    • HFC Derek Mason
      Lsu is going to offer Petrino. Just have a feeling. 
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    2. 2
      PuddingTime
      PuddingTime
    3. 3
      bbqit
      bbqit
    4. 4
      RammaJamma