• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tider27

Signature size

14 posts in this topic

For some reason my signature is being cut off in size, while I notice even bigger signatures aren't?

What's the max size limit and why would it be cutting off some of the top and bottom of my sig?

Bump.

Anyone?

Your signature's not being cut off on my screen. Sometimes I notice random pictures and signatures cut off, and I just said screw it and let it be.

Another thing you can look at is your size limits you have set in your profile. I Accidently changed those a while back and it screwed up all the pictures on the site.:thumpsup:

Preciate it Sean, I'll look at that. I'll just get over it if it doesn't work on my screen. :laugh:

I'll show an example though.

This should be the size(although I made it smaller then the original).

tider272-1.jpg

This is what I'm seeing

jbjuvbiuvb-1.gif

Not that huge of a difference, just annoying. :laugh:

I set a overflow limit where it cuts off sigs that are taller than a certain size because we had a lot a while back that just took up the whole screen. I'm going to take that limit off and just hope everyone is courteous.

It should be working fine now. Let me know if you are still having the problem. I may have removed the wrong piece of code.

Ok I'll test it here.

Edit:

Awesome, works great Benny. Now you can blame it on me when someone puts an absolutely ridiculous sized sig in their signature. :laugh:

It might of took off the little invisible line between the signature and post though.

Rep for Benny, takin' care of business even with finals goin' on. :thumpsup:

I've been wanting this to be changed for awhile myself, for the same reason Tider had. I gotta have my Wildcat's record posted.