• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jables

Finally: Money vs Pacman

6 posts in this topic

Just saw on ESPN, Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr. has agreed to the terms of a Welterweight Title fight against Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao.

This is going to be the greatest boxing match since Ali fought Foreman in the jungle. Both are considered by many as the pound for pound champions and the best in the world.

The fight is scheduled for March 13, 2010

Get in there PacMan

Pacman will dominate this fight just like the others. Floyd is past his prime.

I dont know bout Floyd being past his prime, but I do believe that Manny knocks him out.

Mayweather in an interview said something along the lines of if he wasn't African American, he would be the best sports person of all time. Then asked about Ali and other boxers, he was like I could have beat them. Then later when asked about Tiger, he said Tiger doesn't count.... He is so incredibly full of himself, I hope Pacman does a number on him.

I love Mayweather's attitude though, hes one of my favorite boxers, but PacMan is one of my favorite athletes of all time.

I think Manny knocks him out in under 8 rounds.

Looks like the Superdome and New Orleans are putting bids to get the fight to...