• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RGW

For your viewing pleasure......

12 posts in this topic

is it Sept 5th yet? Damn I am ready for some football.

watching the beginning of that I would have thought that UF stood for Ugly Fans

is it Sept 5th yet? Damn I am ready for some football.

watching the beginning of that I would have thought that UF stood for Ugly Fans

You mean it doesn't?!?!?!?!?!:ohmy:

Willie better do a hell of a better job coaching them up this year. Still not too excited about this team.

UF got shafted in that category, maybe if they weren't so close to FSU they would have gotten more hotties

Willie better do a hell of a better job coaching them up this year. Still not too excited about this team.

Maybe everybody else has the same mindset......you know, like the opponents! According to the media the BCS folks should just hand UF the trophy right now!

i'll agree....he's the motor of the D. I hope everyone around him will catch on and play more like the georgia D of old.

Having Owens back is a HUGE gain. Between him and Atkins we have All-SEC level DTs, plus Rennie the beast Curran stopping anything to the outside. I feel we will do well vs the run this year. I am only worried about our D vs the pass.

Apparently our D-backs have been showing out this fall so far. I think that everyone on that D knows that last year was not a Georgia D, and they are wanting to get back to the "Junkyard Dawg" type defense of the Erk Russell days. It all starts with the line. With Geno and Owens getting a lot of attention up the middle, it should put our ends in more one-on-one situations. I think that Rod "Roddlesnake" Battle is going to have the type of year that Marcus Howard did his senior year in 2007. And with Demarcus Dobbs and Justin Houston (when he gets back from his suspension), I think our ends should have a MUCH better season this year. And who can forget "Killer" Kade Weston? With him backing up Atkins and Owens, we should have the best 1-2-3 combo of DT's in the SEC.

I don't want to see any Black jerseys this year or any shenanigans when it comes to hyping up the team. UGA is known for smash mouth defense and hard running offense. we need to get back to the Red jerseys and silver britches, and making UGA the team that no one wants on their schedule.

Our team will be underestimated all year, everyone will pick against us. This should be more than enough motivation for our team to leave it all on the field.

I will be in Jax for the game this year. I hope this awesome video comes true.

Amen brother. Straight smash-mouth football. Let your deeds do your talking. I love swagger but only when it's been built on substance. Go big Georgia D!