Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AubieTiger

problem with my private parts men

176 posts in this topic

Well, I am 18 years old and have enrolled and been accepted to Auburn so you know the age. I had surgery on my penis when I was 5. Long story. Every Time I try to pee for the last 2 weeks it burns like hell and takes about 20 seconds to come out. Should I see a doctor? Thanks!

:eek:

Uhh... get you and your Johnson to a doctor ASAP.

:eek:

Uhh... get you and your Johnson to a doctor ASAP.

Thats what I figured. Thanks

you should really consider just cutting it off. In the future you'd have to sit down to pee, but you'll get used to it. Just ask MBGamecock.

Its called the clap. Get some penicillin.

You could go the route of MBGamecock, but don't go as far as he did with the breast implants and hair extensions.

Is this for real?

Same thing I wondered.

Go see a doctor. Very unlikely that it has anything to do with your surgery as a child. Check out these sites and others on Google

Evaluation of Dysuria in Men - September 1, 1999 - American Academy of Family Physicians

Symptoms, Their Causes & Cures Urination Burning

burning urination males - Google Search

I got a doctor appointment. Thanks a lot man!

I have back pain. Im going to try to pee again see what it feels like. Thanks a lot man!

I have back pain. Im going to try to pee again see what it feels like. Thanks a lot man!

be sure to let us know how it goes.

You may just want to go to the ER or the Infirmary at Auburn or a Doc in the Box. If it's what it sounds like some antibiotics could have you feeling a lot better by in the morning. I'm sure the infirmary sees enough of it to know exactly what you need. No need suffering.

You may just want to go to the ER or the Infirmary at Auburn or a Doc in the Box. If it's what it sounds like some antibiotics could have you feeling a lot better by in the morning. I'm sure the infirmary sees enough of it to know exactly what you need. No need suffering.

Yes I guess I should. I'll go to one of those walk in places. See you guys later.

If I know college women as well as I think I do, if you get this condition taken care of, they'll invite you right in for tea and strumpets. Right Zee?

I've had those same symptoms several times. You need to rub some dirt on it and then soak it insideher....I mean cider.

You have one of three things...UTI...which could be taken care of easily with Bactrim DS/Septra DS or Cipro if you're allergic to sulfa...or, you have prostatitis...which, considering your age, is unlikely. Either can be treated with antibiotics...however, prostatitis will require 4 weeks worth of Levaquin...where a UTI only requires 2 weeks therapy. Oh...btw, the third was VD...curable with a shot of Rocephin...;)

Same thing I wondered.

Definitely thought this was a joke. No offense, definitely get that checked out, but it just seems like a weird place to post something like this...:eek:

I can think of 4,000 different places I would ask this question before posting it here..... :laugh:

Just got back and said he thought it could be UTI. I took a pee sample and then im getting blood test next week. Thanks guys!

I can think of 4,000 different places I would ask this question before posting it here..... :laugh:

Sorta like coming here and sharing homosexual tendencies. Damn Dv3. Your mouth looks red hot and as moist as I can ever recall. Not that there's anything wrong with that sorta thing.... Giggle, giggle giggle...

Just got back and said he thought it could be UTI. I took a pee sample and then im getting blood test next week. Thanks guys!

So hows your stool looking? Any corn in there?

You have teh aids.

You have teh aids.

I haven't had sex in 2 weeks and that was with my girlfriend and she does not have aids.

Sounds like somebody been monkeying around with to many other monkeys, monkey!

• L.A.Hog
      meh,the dude wanted to start a stereotyping contest,just trying to oblige. Why do you dudes feel the need to gang up on folks.You think the dude is too weak to carry his own weight?
    • smokeyone
      It's not opinion to state that having communist (I.e. Voting for a communist) sympathy is a disqualification for a clearance, a clearance needed to hold a position in the executive branch of government during the 80s. 
    • JoeGator
      I don’t think you watched any of our games. Addazio took an NFL offense and wrecked it. We barely scraped by extremely inferior teams. Warning signs were there all year long. If you see a little kid playing with fire, you don’t just assume they won’t burn themselves until they do.
    • Herchel
      SEC Champion SCHOOL POINTS Alabama 193 Georgia 69 Auburn 14 South Carolina 4 Florida 2 Mississippi State 1 Missouri  1
    • Herchel
      http://www.secsports.com/article/24148392/media-predicts-alabama-win-2018-sec-championship   astern Division (1st Place votes in parenthesis) SCHOOL POINTS Georgia (271) 1977 South Carolina (8) 1535 Florida (4) 1441 Missouri 1057 Kentucky (1) 874 Tennessee (1) 704 Vanderbilt 392 Western Division (1st Place votes in parenthesis) SCHOOL POINTS Alabama (263) 1971 Auburn (19) 1664 Mississippi State (2) 1239 Texas A&M 1091 LSU 1025 Ole Miss 578 Arkansas 412
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    4. 4
      Rebel WITH a cause