• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAMAPERRY

Goodrich, Little, and now Stallworth

9 posts in this topic

3rd person to kill someone with a car off of UTs football team. What's up with that? Now being reported alcohol was involved.

NFL Player Detained In Pedestrian's Death In Miami - cbs4.com

Certainly a sad occurrence. I do think that we should wait to hear news on whether alcohol was involved before crucifying Dante.

BP, if you know of reputable sources who are saying that it was alcohol-related then please link them.

3rd person to kill someone with a car off of UTs football team. What's up with that? Now being reported alcohol was involved.

NFL Player Detained In Pedestrian's Death In Miami - cbs4.com

Unless you can soon provide a link to where there is a "report" of alcohol being involved, then you jumped to a conclusion. That's not a good thing to do. This situation is bad enough. A person is dead. Don't make it out to be worse before the facts are even in.

The only thing I saw was that they were checking for alcohol because it is routine in accidents. If it is purely an accident then unfortunately it is a sad thing that happens. We should send prayers to the family of the deceased right now instead of assessing blame as Nando stated. There will be time for the blame game later.

That's more than a bit uncalled for. It's below the belt and classless. This is an unfortunate and tragic situation for everyone involved. I'm no UT fan by any stretch of the imagination, but using something like this to take a cheap shot at them is pretty damn low....even for you.

I can't take it anymore. BP I have been wanting to say this for a long time but you my friend are a classless piece of work. How about you be a true fan of your own team instead of finding ways to bash others.

As for the Stallworth accident, it is extremely unfortunate. My prayers are with the families of the person that was killed. The sad thing about it is that stuff like this happens every day...