• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JerryBeeds

Micheal Lemon walking on at USC

19 posts in this topic

This seems to be a good pick up especially since we aren't wasting a schollie on him. Hopefully he's gotten his act together and is ready to contribute.

I honestly do not think Lemon is a bad guy, he just made a big mistake.

No lose situation IMO. If he doesn't pan out at least we didn't lose a schollie. He has to be talented or UGA wouldn't have wasted their time on him.

Win Win for the Cocks.

I wonder why he's not trying to get back into the DAWGS program, or why he wasn't welcomed back?

From reading the stories on a GOOGLE search, MR stated that he would consider him again. I wonder what happened with that?

Win Win for the Cocks.

I wonder why he's not trying to get back into the DAWGS program, or why he wasn't welcomed back?

From reading the stories on a GOOGLE search, MR stated that he would consider him again. I wonder what happened with that?

It mentions in the article that he was teammates with some Carolina committments at the Military Academy. They probably played a huge influence on him going to SC.

He must see that GA lost its chance to win the SEC last year and the year before and SC is the way to go. :D :cool:

Spurrier has given guys like this a second chance before. Good for him. The young man apparently went through hell growing up. Hopefully he can make something out of himself. He is talented. That's for sure.

I for one am pulling hard for Lemon. Like DJ said, he's not a bad guy and he definitely needs some guidance for all that he's been through.

Win Win for the Cocks.

From what I understand, he is still facing charges. Probably a reason why he has not been welcomed back to UGA. I don't know if he's even going to be able to join the Gamecocks, because of pending litigation.

Regardless, I hope he does well. I feel really bad for him. He screwed up, but he's had a rough life. He didn't have a father, and lost his mother when their house burned down on top of her. Not to make excuses for what he did... but you just want to see a guy like that do well in life in general.

Apparently his mother was beaten to death by her boyfriend, and then he set the house on fire to cover it up or something.

wicked

JD

From what his coach at GMC said in the paper today, it doesn't sound like he is likely to end up at Carolina.

Nah he wont be a Gamecock. I heard some other school gave him a scholarship.

Nah he wont be a Gamecock. I heard some other school gave him a scholarship.

Majorspur, I am proud of you for posting something not anti-Kiffin. :thumpsup:

He is going to NC State looks like.

Yeah can't wait to give NC State a beating again.:P

He must see that GA lost its chance to win the SEC last year and the year before and SC is the way to go. :D :cool:

Yeah right:yelrotflm We just completed our 6th 10+ win season in eight years and our 6th Top 10 finish in eight years. Meanwhile the Cocks have had 1 10-win season in their 110+ year history and no Top 10 finishes :uglyhamme Only an idiot would think they had a better chance to win @ South Carolina.

He is going to NC State looks like.

That's where I had originally heard he was going.

Yeah right:yelrotflm We just completed our 6th 10+ win season in eight years and our 6th Top 10 finish in eight years. Meanwhile the Cocks have had 1 10-win season in their 110+ year history and no Top 10 finishes :uglyhamme Only an idiot would think they had a better chance to win @ South Carolina.

Only an idiot needs a sense of humor as well.