• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

72mc

Freeman

13 posts in this topic

Just watched his highlight reel again on youtube and MAN I'm pumped!

The music is NSFW so turn it down if you care :)

he looks just like Tray Blackmon... hopefully he can turn that talent into a successful career unlike tray.

he looks just like Tray Blackmon... hopefully he can turn that talent into a successful career unlike tray.

Too funny! I thought that too when I first saw that clip. I'm still at work and can't access youtube, so I'll post it up once I get home. However, if you want to see footage proving the Blackmon and Freeman similarities, search "Blackman Coffee" on youtube.

"Blackman Coffee" on youtube.

That sounds disgusting....... yet slightly erotic.

He looks pretty damn impressive.

Yeah, he certainly appears to be the real deal. I'm like jgrant though in hoping he actually turns out a successful career.

Here's the youtube on Blackmon. Very similar style imo.

Yeah I've always given props to Blackmon, he's a great LB. Just too bad he didn't have a head on his shoulders.

It's sad watching that. Such talent thrown out the window.

I agree with you Apes. He had some key plays during his time at AU that were phenominal though. Chris Leak knows him well HAHA! Just wish he could've had those type plays every game.

Can't wait to see him in orange and blue. He's going to wreck havoc on RBs, especially in the Chizik scheme.