• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crawfish

Some women threaten no sex if men shoot fireworks

46 posts in this topic

ROME (AP) -- Some women in Naples said they won't make love if their men shoot off dangerous fireworks on New Year's Eve. "Se Spari, Niente Sesso" (If you shoot, no sex), as the reported group calls itself, claims to have signed up hundreds of women in the Naples area to combat celebrations that injure or maim hundreds each year.

Carolina Staiano, a mother of two, was quoted in La Stampa daily on Wednesday as saying she was inspired to create the group because her father was partially paralyzed in a fireworks accident.

Setting off fireworks, often homemade or illegally imported, remains popular in Italy and especially in Naples, even though accidents are frequent and sometimes deadly.

Staiano said that "there are other ways to celebrate." And if men don't get the message, women should "send them to sleep on the couch."

Bitch can't cut me off. She don't know where i'm gettin it from!

F them. I was shooting my AR-15 off in the air on New Years. Wish they could have saw that.

The fireworks.

Dude bro.... let me tell you something about women. They need sex just as much as you do. You go ahead and let them give you that "no sex BS," they will break down eventually. I guarantee you when they start getting horny they're going to forget all about that fireworks nonsense. They're going to be all over a new kind of fireworks :laugh:

ROME (AP) -- Some women in Naples said they won't make love if their men shoot off dangerous fireworks on New Year's Eve. "Se Spari, Niente Sesso" (If you shoot, no sex), as the reported group calls itself, claims to have signed up hundreds of women in the Naples area to combat celebrations that injure or maim hundreds each year.

Carolina Staiano, a mother of two, was quoted in La Stampa daily on Wednesday as saying she was inspired to create the group because her father was partially paralyzed in a fireworks accident.

Setting off fireworks, often homemade or illegally imported, remains popular in Italy and especially in Naples, even though accidents are frequent and sometimes deadly.

Staiano said that "there are other ways to celebrate." And if men don't get the message, women should "send them to sleep on the couch."

This is just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. It sounds like a bunch of women who don't want to sleep with their husbands and are just looking for a good excuse-- "Oh, oh, oh, I know, Betty Jane!! Let's tell them if they shoot those damn fireworks this New Year's, they're not getting any!! It'll be our 'cause,' so they can't argue about it!"

You do realize we are talkin' Italian women, right? They weren't built to say no to that stuff. Thank the lord my wife is part Italian! Ciao.

SaraTommasi5-1.jpg

Dude bro.... let me tell you something about women. They need sex just as much as you do. You go ahead and let them give you that "no sex BS," they will break down eventually. I guarantee you when they start getting horny they're going to forget all about that fireworks nonsense. They're going to be all over a new kind of fireworks :laugh:

Obviously, you are not married.

RTR

Obviously, you are not married.

RTR

I try to play this game with my wife(without her knowledge) where I don't beg for sex for as long as I can just to see if she will cave in before I do. 9 times out of 10 I end up caving first.:brick:

I think every man would cave before his wife would. Not saying they don't want it, but they don't want it as bad as me. :D

One of my friends past out in my other friends bed so he shot a bottle rocket at him and it blew up on him lmfao!! It burnt him up a little bit too

One of my friends past out in my other friends bed so he shot a bottle rocket at him and it blew up on him lmfao!! It burnt him up a little bit too

I have been hit by bottle rockets a few times in my yonger years. We used to have bottle rocket wars on the 4th of July. My shirt caught fire one year and my brother pegged one of our friends right in the Gonads. Fun times.

Of course, we are idiots and are lucky that nobody lost an eye.

The wives or the fireworks?

The wives.

I think every man would cave before his wife would. Not saying they don't want it, but they don't want it as bad as me. :D

It depends on your timing. I've discovered that if your girl/missus isn't on birth control, and she ovulates regularly, then there's a 3 to 4 day period where she'll need sex as much as guys do on a regular basis.

Boy, I'm sure that comment's gonna come with some flak.....:up_to_som

I try to play this game with my wife(without her knowledge) where I don't beg for sex for as long as I can just to see if she will cave in before I do. 9 times out of 10 I end up caving first.:brick:

Try this-- don't beg for sex. That's a good start. In the meantime, while you're waiting for her to cave, double the amount of housework you might normally do. You cook the dinner before she even gets a chance to get in the kitchen. Do the laundry, clean the bathrooms without her even asking (women love that). Take the kids out and give her an evening at home alone. And DON'T complain about any of the extra work and DON'T indicate that you're trying to get anything from her. When you go to bed together at night, give her a real hot kiss then say good-night and roll over. This is a fool-proof plan for having the wife cave first.

Try this-- don't beg for sex. That's a good start. In the meantime, while you're waiting for her to cave, double the amount of housework you might normally do. You cook the dinner before she even gets a chance to get in the kitchen. Do the laundry, clean the bathrooms without her even asking (women love that). Take the kids out and give her an evening at home alone. And DON'T complain about any of the extra work and DON'T indicate that you're trying to get anything from her. When you go to bed together at night, give her a real hot kiss then say good-night and roll over. This is a fool-proof plan for having the wife cave first.

I simply cannot fire the maid and wait on my wife to go to work so life style won't change!

as if THAT were worth the trouble...

Umm, thats not going to happen. I work all day, her job is to keep the house together. I don't ask her to come with me to work and do my job. Besides, I am basically joking around. I get sex when I want, I just think its funny sometimes to see who will cave in first. I like it when she wants it real bad.

Wow, I can see my suggestion was met with some overwhelming enthusiasm. I'm beginning to see why some of you can't get any. :eek:

Wow, I can see my suggestion was met with some overwhelming enthusiasm. I'm beginning to see why some of you can't get any. :eek:

oh, that's only the beginning...:D

You're joking right? Guys shouldn't have to do all the things you said above to get laid. Marriage is a partnership, and sex shouldn't be used as a bargaining chip from either party.