• Announcements

• Benny

Forums Restructured   09/22/2016

A lot of less active forums have been removed and consolidated with larger forums.  SEC Recruiting and Official Game Threads have been merged into SEC Football Talk.  All SEC Social Groups have been moved under their respective team forums. All other Social Groups have been merged into the Water Fountain. Other less active off-topic forums such as Think Tank, SciFi, Gaming, etc, have been merged into the Water Fountain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geechee

Pacman Jones In Another Strip Club Fight

16 posts in this topic

I received an email from a friend this morning saying that Pacman Jones was in another strip club fight. This one was in the ATL and an arrest warrant is expected. Jones allegedly "sucker punched" a female attorney who was in the office of the club when Jones burst in making accusations against club employees. Jones is currently on probation for the famous melee he started in another strip club.

A warrant is being requested. Story

Thanks. I knew the source to be reliable but I could not find any info online.

he is ridiculous! the fact that his name is even mentioned in something like this should mean another suspension....i really hope the titans dont let him come back....

Stupid is as stupid does!!

I hope Goodell kicks him out and throws away the key. What an idiot!!

Unbelievable. Man, he's not just a thug, he's an idiot thug... is that redundant? He's toast; whether the Titans want him back or not, Goodell's going to ban him for life.

The fact that he punches the attorney handling a divorce case involving him is great. Not only is he self-destructing his NFL career but looking to build as much evidence as possible against him in civil court.

The fact that he punches the attorney handling a divorce case involving him is great. Not only is he self-destructing his NFL career but looking to build as much evidence as possible against him in civil court.

Yeah, not only will he not be making any more money, he's going to lose what little he's got left.:brick: I see him making .30 an hour in state prison somewhere, in probably less than a year anyway.

He will probably keep getting into trouble after this, too. It's really too bad. He could concentrate on his career and be a lot happier. He has a lot of fans.

Once again, thank you Rich Rodriguez for not taking the Alabama job.

Actually the lady has dropped her request for charges to be brought. There is still an investigation ongoing, however.

My dad has to wear a Pacman jersey to church one day. He's' debating whether to wear the orange jumpsuit or the blue jersey. Sorry, that was random, but the best chance to bring it up.

• Booger
      Looks like someone popped him in the snout a few times
    • Stefanozz
      First of all good game ARK fans.  Every year this game drives me crazy.  This years Stupid for us: 1. Kirk muffing a punt first thing handing ARK 7.  He also uncharacteristically dropped a few passes. 2. A combination of bad play calling and QB inadequacy for 3 quarters.   3. Our secondary was bad bad bad.  ARK should have throw the ball to #4 over and over and over, you guys would have had 60 points.  Harvey (#1) was having a horrible game covering him. The great stuff was the goal line stands by our D, and the ability for our defense to come out after that 10 minute drive and still not break.  I truly though we were done after that long drive.(even though we held at the goal line.)  I figured our defense would be like butter the rest of the night but they came out and finished the game.. 60 minutes  wow. 2014 Sugar Bowl Trevor Knight,  come out come out wherever you are?!?!?
    • bbqit
      Funny that the best uscw has done in a long time was under O
    • JoeGator
      Can you imagine if UF played a complete game?    
    • HFC Derek Mason
      Lsu is going to offer Petrino. Just have a feeling. 
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      JoeGator
      JoeGator
    2. 2
      PuddingTime
      PuddingTime
    3. 3
      bbqit
      bbqit
    4. 4
      RammaJamma