• 7-5
    • 6-6
    • 5-7
    • 4-8
    • 3-9
    • 2-10
    • 1-11
    • 0-12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

206 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, smokeyone said:

This was you wasn't it.

Was just two years ago, but seems like a million miles away now. That's about how far the talent is separated from each other with these two teams. 

10 hours ago, smokeyone said:

This was you wasn't it.

You should realize by now how sad it is that you have to go back to the season before last to brag about something.

5 minutes ago, DJSdawg said:

You should realize by now how sad it is that you have to go back to the season before last to brag about something.

It always amazed me how Crunch would constantly get in trouble for being such a homer, and this guy was just as bad or worse and none of the mods would call him out for it or make fun of him. 

7 hours ago, hangukdawg said:

Was just two years ago, but seems like a million miles away now. That's about how far the talent is separated from each other with these two teams. 

UGA is recruiting lights out no doubt. But the greatest difference was in staff and mindset. Hopefully Pruitt can bridge that gap quickly. 

1 hour ago, hangukdawg said:

It always amazed me how Crunch would constantly get in trouble for being such a homer, and this guy was just as bad or worse and none of the mods would call him out for it or make fun of him. 

revisionis history at its finest 

54 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

UGA is recruiting lights out no doubt. But the greatest difference was in staff and mindset. Hopefully Pruitt can bridge that gap quickly. 

That's revisionist history. Booch was supposed to be better than Richt once he got his players. And schooled old Kirby. He was a legend. The next coach always gonna be the savior. 

Edited by hangukdawg

1 minute ago, hangukdawg said:

That's revisionist history. Booch was supposed to be better than Richt once he got his players. And schooled old Kirby. He was a legend. 

In all fairness Richt was burned out at UGA by the times Jones got there and on his way out. But Jones was crushed by pressure and injuries. The pressure of coaching at a premier program changed him and he was replaced.

4 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

In all fairness Richt was burned out at UGA by the times Jones got there and on his way out. But Jones was crushed by pressure and injuries. The pressure of coaching at a premier program changed him and he was replaced.

Butch wasn't changed. He was always a shitty coach. He'll always be a shitty coach.

3 minutes ago, Based Potato said:

Butch wasn't changed. He was always a shitty coach. He'll always be a shitty coach.

He got desperate and lost control at the end. He could get the players on campus but could do much with them once here. When the pressure hit he fell apart. Something that is inexcusable in a head coach.

He never had control. Josh Dobbs, Jalen Hurd, and Derek Barnett are the only reasons he wasn't bounced at the end of 2014, because he was fully ready to ride Justin Worley to 4-8 for that season.

1 minute ago, Based Potato said:

He never had control. Josh Dobbs, Jalen Hurd, and Derek Barnett are the only reasons he wasn't bounced at the end of 2014, because he was fully ready to ride Justin Worley to 4-8 for that season.

I'm sorry I meant control of himself not the team. When in control he was an average to below average coach with better players. Without control he alienated the players and had the worst season in the Vols history.

13 hours ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

Based on those predictions and purely from a statistical standpoint, UGA should finish with a record of 10.47 and 1.53.  Again, statistically speaking of course.

The over /under on wins is 10.5. Looks like you nailed it.

12-0

biggest threats are SC and Auburn

GA Tech, Mizzou, LSU and Florida in that next tier that could beat us on a good day

On 8/11/2018 at 8:48 AM, cocky4ever said:

@Herchel 

Yes I saw him play and I think he may be one of the top backs in the country. However, I also think he benefitted greatly from Chubb and Michel wearing down the defenses. The first sign of a tired defense is missed tackles, and missing a tackle on him is the difference between 6 yards and 60 yards. Getting fresh LBs and linemen hitting him all game long will both reduce his YPC and wear him down more over the course of the season. Again, I’m not saying he isn’t legit or that UGA’s rushing attack won’t be good. I’m just saying it perfectly reasonable to assume it won’t be as good after losing two SRs like Chubb and Michel.

You can not rationalize with a person who does not ever see reason.

On 8/14/2018 at 5:01 PM, dcbl said:

12-0

biggest threats are SC and Auburn

GA Tech, Mizzou, LSU and Florida in that next tier that could beat us on a good day

That LSU defense is going to give y’all problems.

2 hours ago, JoeGator said:

You can not rationalize with a person who does not ever see reason.

Lets see you explain this point. 

8 hours ago, DJSdawg said:

Lets see you explain this point. 

That was my point.

2 hours ago, JoeGator said:

That was my point.

Zero reason 

8 hours ago, DJSdawg said:

Zero reason 

The reason was that you are unreasonable. Which is what I plainly said.

12 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

The reason was that you are unreasonable. Which is what I plainly said.

I havent made an unreasonable post in years. 

25 minutes ago, Bigdaddydog1 said:

Irony at it's finest right there.

2 hours ago, DJSdawg said:

I havent made an unreasonable post in years. 

What a way to end your streak.

Edited by JoeGator