Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hog_heaven

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

66 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

True story... That's the Publix I shop at LOL

Oh shit! Go tell em you want a birthday cake for a friend, his name is  Clyde Ulissys Mullins.

1 hour ago, possumslayer said:

It’s a dangerous game. Had a friend die on a course. I’m sure it didn’t have anything to do with being drunk and falling head first from the cart he was riding on the roof of and landing in a rock bed. I still don’t know exactly what happened only that the course was a tough one. I didn’t witness it. Another friend said that snake wasn’t keeping his ball. Bit twice. Again wasn’t there. That was a tough course too. Then there was another course that kept making an old man I used to play against now and then pass kidney stones every few holes. Golf is tough as it gets. 

Edited by bbqit

1 minute ago, bbqit said:

It’s a dangerous game. Had a friend die on a course. I’m sure it didn’t have anything to do with being drunk and falling head first from the cart he was riding on the roof of and landing in a rock bed. Another friend said that snake wasn’t keeping his ball. Bit twice. That was a tough course too. Then there was another course that kept making an old man I used to play against now and then pass kidney stones every few holes. Golf is tough as it gets. 

Every year in the Denver area a golfer gets to close to a bull elk and loses.

3 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Every year in the Denver area a golfer gets to close to a bull elk and loses.

These course are just too difficult. You don’t see the pros dealing with as many problems. Maybe a gator every now and then but hell it isn’t the course’s fault no gator has the ability to throw a ball back to somebody. 

3 hours ago, bbqit said:

These course are just too difficult. You don’t see the pros dealing with as many problems. Maybe a gator every now and then but hell it isn’t the course’s fault no gator has the ability to throw a ball back to somebody. 

Fucking t-Rex arms are only good for flossing teeth.

Edited by possumslayer
Editing for awesomeness....

1 hour ago, RammaJamma said:

I knew he had to be trying to catch it or something most time when you see a fox he's headed the other way in high gear. I've heard that treatment for rabies is terrible shots lots of shots.

When they are real young they ain’t scared at all.... we use to have a couple that would run and play with each other in our backyard, the mom would be about a hundred feet away watching me watch them.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44243644

US wildlife experts are baffled by a "wolf-like" animal that was killed by a Montana farmer.

The rancher near the town of Denton shot the creature last week when it came within several hundred metres of his livestock, said officials.

State wildlife experts said they have been unable to pinpoint its species.

After inspecting the creature, they said they doubt it's a wolf as its teeth were too short, front paws abnormally small and claws too large.

Bizarre theories have circulated online that it could be a werewolf, a young grizzly bear or a relative of Bigfoot.

In a news release, the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks (FWP) said it was a "young, non-lactating female and a canid, a member of the dog family that includes dogs, foxes, coyotes and wolves".

"We have no idea what this was until we get a DNA report back," a spokesman for the agency, Bruce Auchly, told the Great Falls Tribune

He added that it may be up to a week before results come in, which should help identify the cryptid.

_101752767_capture.jpg

24 minutes ago, cocky4ever said:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44243644

US wildlife experts are baffled by a "wolf-like" animal that was killed by a Montana farmer.

The rancher near the town of Denton shot the creature last week when it came within several hundred metres of his livestock, said officials.

State wildlife experts said they have been unable to pinpoint its species.

After inspecting the creature, they said they doubt it's a wolf as its teeth were too short, front paws abnormally small and claws too large.

Bizarre theories have circulated online that it could be a werewolf, a young grizzly bear or a relative of Bigfoot.

In a news release, the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Parks (FWP) said it was a "young, non-lactating female and a canid, a member of the dog family that includes dogs, foxes, coyotes and wolves".

"We have no idea what this was until we get a DNA report back," a spokesman for the agency, Bruce Auchly, told the Great Falls Tribune

He added that it may be up to a week before results come in, which should help identify the cryptid.

_101752767_capture.jpg

Ferocious looking bitch..... that me be one of my ex’s 

Edited by possumslayer

That's an ugly sob.. it has teeth, hair, and arms similar to a bear but more of like a dog's snout.

You ought to see the baby goats around possums house,omg.....

30 minutes ago, bbqit said:

I want one

Ya know,oddly enough,I do too...

3 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

You ought to see the baby goats around possums house,omg.....

They don't look real out of place up there in Tennessee tho'...

11 hours ago, bbqit said:

I want one

Target practice?

2B7AAF0B-2F7F-4753-9372-DBC0DD09DF3E.jpeg

2 hours ago, possumslayer said:

Target practice?

Guard dog 

2 hours ago, possumslayer said:

2B7AAF0B-2F7F-4753-9372-DBC0DD09DF3E.jpeg

Benny?

32 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Benny?

Looks like there’s a rape victim laying on the ground.