Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adfalcon

Ole Miss 2019 Recruiting Class Thread

11 posts in this topic

Now that I'm back, might as well do this. Word is that the 2019 Mississippi class is insanely good, so in-state battles are vital. For now we have the upper edge in terms of commits, but of course we're far from NSD. All ratings/rankings/etc are from 247.

Commitments:

Jerrion Ealy | RB | 4* | 5th overall RB, 3rd overall in state of MS

Javonta Payton | WR | 3* | 3rd overall JUCO player, 1st overall JUCO WR, 1st overall JUCO player in MS

Jamond Gordon | WDE | 3* | 20th overall player in state of MS

Jordan Jernigan | WR | 3* | 21st overall player in state of MS

Jamar Richardson | CB | 3* | 4th overall JUCO player, 1st overall JUCO CB, 2ndoverall JUCO player in MS

Tariquious Tisdale | SDE | 3* | 6th overall JUCO player, 2nc overall JUCO SDE, 3rd overall JUCO player in MS

Jalen Jordan | CB | 3* | 24th overall player in MS

Tavario Standifer | S | 3* |  29th overall player in MS

Current Ranking

#5 Nationally

#2 SEC

I won't go super in depth with updates, but if there's any big like, reveals or shifts or anything I'll drop them here. 

Edited by adfalcon

Currently we're going hard after Byron Young and Brandon Turnage .

Byron Young there's no clear favorite, MSU and OM are going after him the hardest, but Bama and Auburn are also really warm to him.

Brandon Turnage was supposed to go to Ole Miss all the way, plays in Oxford, good friends with the coaching staff. Committed to Alabama in December, but of course it's far from over. It'll be a mess until NSD.

Since the NCAA doesn’t seem to care when one school pays for the kid and he plays at another school, shouldn’t we get with bama and we pay for their recruits and they pay for ours?

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:17 AM, bbqit said:

Since the NCAA doesn’t seem to care when one school pays for the kid and he plays at another school, shouldn’t we get with bama and we pay for their recruits and they pay for ours?

The recruit pool. Bring them all in and divvy them up. I love it.

I’d say it’s looking damn good.

45A4C90B-EEC8-4A66-B45C-933A552CFE0F.png

1 hour ago, ForwardRebels said:

I’d say it’s looking damn good.

45A4C90B-EEC8-4A66-B45C-933A552CFE0F.png

Hey Dodd, wolkins and forde, right at ya buddy 🖕🖕🖕🖕

It’s a shame that Dan will cherry pick the best ones.

Not to be a Debbie downer but our two best recruits will not suit up. One won’t qualify and the other is mlb bound 

12 hours ago, GoldenRebel said:

Not to be a Debbie downer but our two best recruits will not suit up. One won’t qualify and the other is mlb bound 

Don’t care. We number one. Hehe

11 hours ago, bbqit said:

Don’t care. We number one. Hehe

Winnnh the press conference is half the fun 

Signing day was a month and a half ago. This isn't even on my radar because we'll probably end up between 35th and 28th when the dust settles. I'm not going to apologize either because I've been around far too long to afford any reckless optimism.