Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
possumslayer

What type do you have?

29 posts in this topic

Depends on what I've been eating. Mine range from 1 to 6...

took a test the other day, think I did pretty well. 

got an A, B, *and* C in hepatitis. 

Number 3 is the answer your shrink wants to hear. With my gout mess 5-7 are common

I can do all in the same day or none in the same day and anywhere in between 

once I realised that colon cancer was tied with breast cancer as the leading cancers, I paid even more attention to my diet...........Im no nutricious nazi but I eat tons of fiber so my turds are #4 most often and honestly I only have to wipe once every four shits........its fucking great!

15 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

once I realised that colon cancer was tied with breast cancer as the leading cancers, I paid even more attention to my diet...........Im no nutricious nazi but I eat tons of fiber so my turds are #4 most often and honestly I only have to wipe once every four shits........its fucking great!

Congratulations on the # 4 dude!

people that don’t eat enough fiber don’t know what they’re missing.

Typically 4 but can be 1 or 2 when I'm taking my pain med

6 minutes ago, UKat said:

Typically 4 but can be 1 or 2 when I'm taking my pain med

Psyllium fiber capsules.... double up on them when you take meds.

You’re welcome 😉 

3 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Fourth today

Damn , post pics I’ll diagnose.

Edited by possumslayer

3 hours ago, bbqit said:

Fourth today

Bump. I took the fifth

I generally flush when the turd hits the water,I'm not in the habit of studying it.Others in the house appreciate it I imagine.

Just now, L.A.Hog said:

I'll give you rep without taking the tour,thanks...

Ya gotta go

now that you mention it,yes...but I ain't clickin that link..

What do you do if yours is a combo between #1 and #6?

6 minutes ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

Image result for richard simmons pictures

29 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

2 - 5.. depends on diet

Currently taking a 5 as I type this 

Sorry for the neg , but you asked for it.😁

#4 1-2 times a day, never experienced constipation. Being young feelsgoodman

10 hours ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

Bite a bullet

2 hours ago, possumslayer said:

Sorry for the neg , but you asked for it.😁

How? It was a comfortable 5, not the gusher experience 6-7 the gentleman next to me was experiencing.