Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Herchel

The joke is on us

43 posts in this topic

I have had several epiphanies in my life.

The first came in Walterboro, SC. I was eating lunch at a Holiday Inn, when the OJ verdict was announced. The black employees of this Holiday Inn cheered when a black man got away with slaughtering two white people. I knew at that moment that it would never be OK.

I knew the joke was on us when Keith Olberman and Shawn Hannity were seen together at a Yankees' game. The coup de gras was when Mary Matalin married  James Carville, and Limbaugh was invited to the wedding.

The joke is on us.

Clintons went to trumps wedding... drain the swamp

6 minutes ago, Herchel said:

The first came in Walterboro, SC. I was eating lunch at a Holiday Inn, when the OJ verdict was announced. The black employees of this Holiday Inn cheered when a black man got away with slaughtering two white people. I knew at that moment that it would never be OK.

I knew the joke was on us when Keith Olberman and Shawn Hannity were seen together at a Yankees' game. The coup de gras was when Mary Matalin married  James Carville, and Limbaugh was invited to the wedding.

The joke is on us.

Always has been.....one party, two divisions. The swamp is big..

The joke is on us. It's all a game. Wake up and smell the roses. Neither party gives a shit about anything but winning. If you think otherwise, they want your donation.

More and more folks are coming to my side of the tracks. 

It’s the greedy voters that put them there.

People that don’t contribute to our great society shouldn’t be allowed to vote.....

3 hours ago, possumslayer said:

People that don’t contribute to our great society shouldn’t be allowed to vote.....

My thoughts exactly.

5 hours ago, possumslayer said:

we have a great society?

15 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

we have a great society?

Best on the planet.

On 2/12/2018 at 4:13 PM, Herchel said:

The joke is on us.

When I was a kid we would go to the Boys Club and watch pro wrestling.

Kinda funny how the good guys and bad guys rode there together....

42 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

When I was a kid we would go to the Boys Club and watch pro wrestling.

Back in you're day they probably would of cut you if you saw them riding together. That was a deep dark secret till the late 90s.

12 hours ago, DjCrenshaw said:

Back in you're day they probably would of cut you if you saw them riding together. That was a deep dark secret till the late 90s.

Naw. Would see them all together in Pizza Hut after the matches. 

15 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

When I was a kid we would go to the Boys Club and watch pro wrestling.

you mean like ted dibiase and rick rude drove with hulk hogan and ultimate warrior?

25 minutes ago, foxflyer5 said:

you mean like ted dibiase and rick rude drove with hulk hogan and ultimate warrior?

We were around before Ted DiBiase and Terry Gordy won corookie of the year

so was the fabulous moolah a babe in your day?

5 hours ago, bbqit said:

Naw. Would see them all together in Pizza Hut after the matches. 

I don’t believe that for a second!!

3 minutes ago, cocky4ever said:

I don’t believe that for a second!!

When rasslin was great.

Life must be miserable as an ancient prude.

A couple of girls that grew up on the farm would wrastle as partners in Mississippi and wrastle against each other out of state

1 hour ago, JoeGator said:

You could get a fat sack of bud for 20.....

1 minute ago, possumslayer said:

You could get a fat sack of bud for 20.....

And bitch about pinching

Danny Hodge

Image result

Skandar Akbar

Skandor Akbar.jpg

Haystacks Calhoun

Image result

These were some of the wrestlers..

Edited by L.A.Hog

3 hours ago, JoeGator said:

I feel bad for today's kids,they don't know what they missed....

11 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

Danny Hodge

Image result

Skandar Akbar

Skandor Akbar.jpg

Haystacks Calhoun

Image result

These were some of the wrestlers..

No handsome jimmy valiant or tojo yamamoto?