Stepping down at end of the season.

Per CBSsports radio..

Was he the old man in SEC BB?

9 minutes ago, dawgbit said:

Double post...sorry

Completely unacceptable 

19 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Completely unacceptable 

I know man. I feel like such a fuckin zartan...

5 minutes ago, dawgbit said:

F565D3B8-D9B3-4886-851F-CA6FC96A7C2D.jpeg

Gonna miss old Randy. Andy, not so much...

Image result for dont mess with the zoltan
14 minutes ago, dawgbit said:

Edited by Rebel WITH a cause

18 minutes ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:
Image result for dont mess with the zoltan

giphy.gif.bec983edaf219da47b2619d9cef9606c.gif

That's not water...that's just an average tuesday....

Just accidentally put my wife’s key to the shed on the other side of the drawer. Just got my shed back in order from the last time she was out there. Oh did somebody mention Andy? I took up for him when taking up for him wasn’t cool. No more. This year sucked. Doesn’t he know that if football sucks basketball has to pick up the slack? Good luck to the baseball team!

They basically said preseason if AK didn’t make the tourney he was a goner. He’s lost 7 of his last 8. He refuses to “recruit” while everyone else in the sec is blowing and going. He has a brand new fancy arena and his teams are getting worse. The fan base has become complacent.,..or at least the few that ever cared in the first place. 

I think it’s pretty likely we hire someone who sucks more

Radio said he still had a year left under contract, but OM didn't give him an extension last year.

Kinda figger that was a strong signal to either right the ship or hit the lifeboats.

Still the winningest coach at OM. And something like double the 20 win seasons than all the previous coaches together.

Edited by dawgbit

Don't understand the love for this guy. From the outside, he's a terrible coach that just lets his players run around jacking up terrible shots all game. 

we play ole miss tomorrow night,they'll be fired up and will beat us like a muslim taxi driver..

39 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

we play ole miss tomorrow night,they'll be fired up and will beat us like a muslim taxi driver..

In Cleveland

6 hours ago, dawgbit said:

giphy.gif.bec983edaf219da47b2619d9cef9606c.gif

That's not water...that's just an average tuesday....

can you leave me and my family out of your homosexual fantasy scenarios?

thanks

9 hours ago, zartan said:

can you leave me and my family out of your homosexual fantasy scenarios?

thanks

Hey, I don't make the news, I just report it...

14 hours ago, Mizzou_Fan said:

Don't understand the love for this guy. From the outside, he's a terrible coach that just lets his players run around jacking up terrible shots all game. 

Basically how most ole miss fans have felt for his entire tenure. Play no defense and jack up 3s. Luckily he had a few shooters good enough to carry him to the ncaa tourney. His lack of quality wins really is what was his demise. He consistently beat worse teams and lost to better. And with the sec improving there aren’t many worse teams anymore

I'm so sick of him. FINALLY! Good God, what does it take to get rid of this guy? He's out of excuses. He got a brand new practice facility, brand new arena, brand new cue ball buffing equipment...shit anyone would be better at this point! The bar is so low my 1 year old could clear it.

The media crucified ole miss for keeping him after his cab debacle. Now that same media is crucifying ole miss for letting him go. After the way the media exaggerated the football problems anybody else see the pattern?

Is it weird that Frank Martin and Mike White are from his coaching tree?

19 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

Wonder if @JoeGator would let us have mike white back. Lot of folks were angry we didn’t can AK and hire White several years ago

I'm just baffled at the utter complacency with AK? "Great guy" "we're not a basketball school," oh shut up. Why spend the money then? Why update anything? Why bother? Don't play it then, if you have no aspirations to do anything or to be sub par every year. It just seems like we're all resolved to be below average at basketball and that's okay. What an absolutely awesome, winning attitude. I'm sure the athletes will still give their all with the "ho hum, we're just average so go out and play that way" logo painted in blue and red as you walk out of the locker room...

1 hour ago, hog_heaven said:

Frank Martin is from his coaching tree? The two are polar opposites: a defensive-minded grind you out coach who will chew your ass out vs. a run and gun system that lets players do whatever the fuck they want. I never would've guessed that. 

21 minutes ago, Mizzou_Fan said:

Frank Martin is from his coaching tree? The two are polar opposites: a defensive-minded grind you out coach who will chew your ass out vs. a run and gun system that lets players do whatever the fuck they want. I never would've guessed that. 

It was only one year I believe. The year AK coached at Cincy, FM was there as an assistant.