Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bbqit

What’s going on?

14 posts in this topic

Bump. 

 

Somebody knows something. I don’t. Enlighten me! I will believe just about any story worth reading

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They say if you play the Beatle record Revolution 9 backward it would say Paul is dead.

That's all I got to say about that.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

They say if you play the Beatle record Revolution 9 backward it would say Paul is dead.

That's all I got to say about that.

Best explanation yet. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not being a dick. The news put this out with a vague explanation and has said nothing since. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bbqit said:

Not being a dick. The news put this out with a vague explanation and has said nothing since. 

Don't  think you were being  a dick. Just no info coming out right now. Nobody saying much of anything. Univ put out a statement saying it's one ex-student but the data breach may have university wide impact on staff and students.

If i had'ta guess, sounds like id theft. Or maybe changing grades/transcripts for cash...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, dawgbit said:

Don't  think you were being  a dick. Just no info coming out right now. Nobody saying much of anything. Univ put out a statement saying it's one ex-student but the data breach may have university wide impact on staff and students.

If i had'ta guess, sounds like id theft. Or maybe changing grades/transcripts for cash...

The changing grades is what I was thinking. Yet it also mentioned some teachers may be in trouble too. Then they throw campus, local, state and federal law on it. Overkill? That’s more cops than they would use to get me

Edited by bbqit
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bbqit said:

The changing grades is what I was thinking. Yet it also mentioned some teachers may be in trouble too. Then they throw campus, local, state and federal law on it. Overkill? That’s more cops than they would use to get me

Dunno. I do know if we have a data breach at my hospital it gets real serious, real fast with some heavy-duty .gov/.fed players. Maybe the private nature or extent of the information stolen or changed.

If stuff was being sold on the darkweb or something it might very well get federal.

Or maybe a foreign student with some kind of shady ties....I remember two students charged w/trying to join isis some years ago...

Maybe good reason they are keeping quiet for now. It is curious.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, dawgbit said:

Dunno. I do know if we have a data breach at my hospital it gets real serious, real fast with some heavy-duty .gov/.fed players. Maybe the private nature or extent of the information stolen or changed.

If stuff was being sold on the darkweb or something it might very well get federal.

Or maybe a foreign student with some kind of shady ties....I remember two students charged w/trying to join isis some years ago...

Maybe good reason they are keeping quiet for now. It is curious.

They wrote the article to keep your attention but there are more folks that don’t know anything about it than does know

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw Freeze is gonna speak in Greenville in a couple of weeks. I ain’t going

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His wifes' family is from about ten miles south of my town. Lotta in-laws that lost swagger around town nowadays.

He's spoken at several small events locally. Nothing since all the stink, but he actually was a good speaker  at churches and rotary and such...

Edited by dawgbit
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now it’s tenn turn. Protesting wanting cops off campus calling folks fascist. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0



  • Posts

    • zartan
      there seems to be a lot of bad will going around on this site lately     i like it
    • L.A.Hog
      ya'll got one going..
    • dawgbit
      Also will never tell you it's got a headache when you get a few beers in you and decide to throw some meat in it...   I bought a Kamado knockoff a few years ago and love it. My egg didn't survive the move back to Mississippi and I just couldn't pull the trigger on another. For big grillin and smoking I built my own out of an old propane tank cut down by 1/3rd. Can do about ten Boston butts at a time. Smoked a half-dozen and pulled them for the fire dept and ems this past Wednesday. Did 24 half chickens at once last fall. Drawback is it takes a pile of charcoal to get it hot and keep it going.
    • cocky4ever
      Been way too long but we finally got a 5* commitment. Obviously a long way to go but hopefully we can hold on to him. This class really could end up being something special. https://southcarolina.rivals.com/news/five-star-defensive-end-zacch-pickens-commits-to-gamecocks   The state's top overall prospect decided not to wait. Originally planning to make his decision towards the end of his senior season, Anderson (S.C.) T.L. Hanna class of 2019 five-star defensive end  Zacch Pickens  committed to South Carolina Friday, according to sources at his spring game.   It was a team recruiting effort from the Gamecocks as head coach Will Muschamp, defensive line coach Lance Thompson, defensive coordinator Travaris Robinson and linebackers coach Coleman Hutzler all had a strong role in landing the nation's No. 16 overall prospect. Pickens was last on South Carolina's campus earlier this spring for a cookout event. Pickens, considered the No. 3 strongside defensive end in the country by Rivals, chooses South Carolina over offers from Alabama, Florida State, Clemson, Georgia, Nebraska, North Carolina, Penn State, Tennessee, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech and West Forest.  It was believed throughout the process that Clemson and Georgia were the two other top contenders. Pickens is the 12th commitment to Carolina's 2019 class.       This commitment bumps us up to #8 for the time being.      
    • cocky4ever
      Go back and read the article and it’s obvious. McCain can summon congress to work on a bipartisan healthcare bill? How long has he had to work on it? And what did he do, cast his vote to spit in the face of the bill he and republicans had all that time to work on. He can pass tax reform to create jobs? That’s already been done. He can continue his leadership on immigration reform and global warming? Just lol. Just admit that McCain spoke out against Trump on some issues so now he’s a hero to you when you wouldn’t have given him a second thought otherwise. 
  • Popular Contributors

    1. 1
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
      147
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
      97
    3. 3
      nova
      nova
      80
    4. 4
      bbqit
      bbqit
      70
    5. 5
      Coastypop
      Coastypop
      68