Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bbqit

What’s going on?

14 posts in this topic

Bump. 

Somebody knows something. I don’t. Enlighten me! I will believe just about any story worth reading

They say if you play the Beatle record Revolution 9 backward it would say Paul is dead.

That's all I got to say about that.

45 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

They say if you play the Beatle record Revolution 9 backward it would say Paul is dead.

That's all I got to say about that.

Best explanation yet. 

Not being a dick. The news put this out with a vague explanation and has said nothing since. 

12 hours ago, bbqit said:

Not being a dick. The news put this out with a vague explanation and has said nothing since. 

Don't  think you were being  a dick. Just no info coming out right now. Nobody saying much of anything. Univ put out a statement saying it's one ex-student but the data breach may have university wide impact on staff and students.

If i had'ta guess, sounds like id theft. Or maybe changing grades/transcripts for cash...

54 minutes ago, dawgbit said:

Don't  think you were being  a dick. Just no info coming out right now. Nobody saying much of anything. Univ put out a statement saying it's one ex-student but the data breach may have university wide impact on staff and students.

If i had'ta guess, sounds like id theft. Or maybe changing grades/transcripts for cash...

The changing grades is what I was thinking. Yet it also mentioned some teachers may be in trouble too. Then they throw campus, local, state and federal law on it. Overkill? That’s more cops than they would use to get me

Edited by bbqit

20 minutes ago, bbqit said:

The changing grades is what I was thinking. Yet it also mentioned some teachers may be in trouble too. Then they throw campus, local, state and federal law on it. Overkill? That’s more cops than they would use to get me

Dunno. I do know if we have a data breach at my hospital it gets real serious, real fast with some heavy-duty .gov/.fed players. Maybe the private nature or extent of the information stolen or changed.

If stuff was being sold on the darkweb or something it might very well get federal.

Or maybe a foreign student with some kind of shady ties....I remember two students charged w/trying to join isis some years ago...

Maybe good reason they are keeping quiet for now. It is curious.

16 minutes ago, dawgbit said:

Dunno. I do know if we have a data breach at my hospital it gets real serious, real fast with some heavy-duty .gov/.fed players. Maybe the private nature or extent of the information stolen or changed.

If stuff was being sold on the darkweb or something it might very well get federal.

Or maybe a foreign student with some kind of shady ties....I remember two students charged w/trying to join isis some years ago...

Maybe good reason they are keeping quiet for now. It is curious.

They wrote the article to keep your attention but there are more folks that don’t know anything about it than does know

Btw Freeze is gonna speak in Greenville in a couple of weeks. I ain’t going

His wifes' family is from about ten miles south of my town. Lotta in-laws that lost swagger around town nowadays.

He's spoken at several small events locally. Nothing since all the stink, but he actually was a good speaker  at churches and rotary and such...

Edited by dawgbit

Now it’s tenn turn. Protesting wanting cops off campus calling folks fascist.