Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cocky4ever

Jordan Peterson- 392.... feminist interviewer 0

24 posts in this topic

This interview was referenced in the Trump thread so I figured I would post it here for viewing pleasure. As always Peterson drops nothing but truth bombs.

And just for anyone keeping score of much she’s being purposefully obtuse or just fails the comprehension needed to grasp pretty simple concepts.

I bet he makes someone cry every day...... he’s a cool mf’r in my book.

I love watching his videos when he's on college campuses. 

Watching him debate those kids who think they are so smart because they have been told they are all their lives is like watching a professional basketball player on the court against a regular guy. 

capture2.png

This is going to be an awesome meme!!!!

On 1/24/2018 at 4:38 PM, cocky4ever said:

This interview was referenced in the Trump thread so I figured I would post it here for viewing pleasure. As always Peterson drops nothing but truth bombs.

And just for anyone keeping score of much she’s being purposefully obtuse or just fails the comprehension needed to grasp pretty simple concepts.

I love this guy.  

10 minutes ago, TrueGCFan said:

I love this guy.  

The hero the world needs but maybe not the hero we deserve.

this is good..... poor it doesn’t have special privileges.

23 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

The confrontation that changed the world.

23 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

These people are idiots.  

I feel bad for him. You can't take on a group of lunatics who were already foaming at the mouth, angry, and ready for confrontation. Nobody can talk to anyone under that state of mind. He was completely reasonable but they were so worked up prior to even talking to him; it was a completely useless exercise.

Drawing conclusions about what he was going to say before he even said it or finished saying his thought? I got tired just watching the exchange.

Edited by A10Rebel

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:38 PM, cocky4ever said:

Sweet Jesus, she got smoked and she did a phenomenal job at taking his statement, rephrasing it, and asking a question in an attempt to corner him at rapid fire pace.  

Ive seen loads of his videos 

i don't like feminism

it's female supremacy

call it equality or im not interested

22 minutes ago, A10Rebel said:

Sweet Jesus, she got smoked and she did a phenomenal job at taking his statement, rephrasing it, and asking a question in an attempt to corner him at rapid fire pace.  

Who knew all of those emotionally draining, 99% futile attempts at reasoning with SJWs on college campuses would one day pay off??

18 minutes ago, zartan said:

Ive seen loads of his videos 

i don't like feminism

it's female supremacy

call it equality or im not interested

It's bullshit. My wife trolls the feminists on social media daily especially the wage gap criers. In fifteen years in finance I've been under the same amount of female leaders as I have been male.   

2 minutes ago, A10Rebel said:

It's bullshit. My wife trolls the feminists on social media daily especially the wage gap criers. In fifteen years in finance I've been under the same amount of female leaders as I have been male.   

I dont have social media

i figure im already unpopular enough as is

2 minutes ago, zartan said:

I dont have social media

i figure im already unpopular enough as is

Her latest has been the History Channel page, they had some program on miners coming West and how they helped form the country and somebody got worked up over the lack of female presence on the program and it was on... 

3 minutes ago, A10Rebel said:

Her latest has been the History Channel page, they had some program on miners coming West and how they helped form the country and somebody got worked up over the lack of female presence on the program and it was on... 

i guess miners in the Old West didn't have an air-conditioned HR office for the ladies to work at while men toiled away in the mines

There will be those that always cry about things. Those same people spend their time with those who feel they are outcast from society. Now is where a life changing moment occurs. The person who feels to be an outcast can decide that he/she/it is ok with how they are and just be nice, get a job and be part of a group that is community uplifting (example charity organization or say rotary club) and find out people aren’t cruel in general but are likable once they are allowed to acknowledge they are different. OR. They can dwell in rhetoric hate being spewed by a certain person which builds inside them and causes hate to eventually flow from them. At that time the person spewing hate will start having the person do their dirty work for them. That poor brain washed person will end up in jail with a record making work harder to find while the one who sent them gets off scot free. 

Peterson is on JRE again today. 

2 hours ago, hog_heaven said:

Peterson is on JRE again today. 

I’m gonna wait til Friday at work so I can take it all in. Should be another great episode though. Somehow I think his 2nd appearance surpassed his first. 

14 hours ago, cocky4ever said:

I’m gonna wait til Friday at work so I can take it all in. Should be another great episode though. Somehow I think his 2nd appearance surpassed his first. 

It was a great podcast, great appearance. 

He had Steven Crowder and NotGay Jared on right after. Watching that one now.