Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cocky4ever

Are we just gonna act like SC didn’t beat UK in basketball yesterday??

34 posts in this topic

Just because @PuddingTime doesn’t come around anymore don’t think that you people aren’t going to hear about it.

19 minutes ago, cocky4ever said:

Just because @PuddingTime doesn’t come around anymore don’t think that you people aren’t going to hear about it.

That their 2nd sec loss ?

12 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

That their 2nd sec loss ?

Yep.

good win I suppose.  too bad it wasn't football. 

23 minutes ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

Yep.

Go Vols!

2 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Go Vols!

SC plays y'all in Columbia on Saturday.

14 minutes ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

SC plays y'all in Columbia on Saturday.

Cocks win by 3

2 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Cocks win by 3

No idea what to expect.  SC looks like crap at times and then almost like a national title contender at others.

3 minutes ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

No idea what to expect.  SC looks like crap at times and then almost like a national title contender at others.

Same as Tennessee...... last couple games they’ve been good when it mattered, last half.

It was at the game last night. The atmosphere was fantastic. 

Frank may be one of the greatest coaches in college today. 

Did aliens abduct Kentucky?

5 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Did aliens abduct Kentucky?

No but Silva did perform an anal probe. 

52 minutes ago, TrueGCFan said:

No but Silva did perform an anal probe. 

Balls deep?

It wasn’t really sex. He only put the head in...

2 minutes ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

It wasn’t really sex. He only put the head in...

I hate a teaser 

5 hours ago, cocky4ever said:

Pin this thread so whenever the UK faggits come back and exclaim that "everyone is obsessed with Kentucky", we can point them here.

3 hours ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

then almost like a national title contender at others.

🤔

46 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

Pin this thread so whenever the UK faggits come back and exclaim that "everyone is obsessed with Kentucky", we can point them here.

🤔

Hey, we've looked like national title contenders for a few seconds in some games. :lol:

2 minutes ago, GAMECOCK_FAN said:

Hey, we've looked like national title contenders for a few seconds in some games. :lol:

I used to look like a sex machine for a few seconds as well...

3 hours ago, JoeGator said:

🤔

🧐

2 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

I used to look like a sex machine for a few seconds as well...

Back in first grade before integration I got sent to the other school. I had a swimming pool tan and I didn’t look white. 

What made it better is the school was was named after my greatgranddad and so was I. 

Hey, high five for beating Kentucky.

And any time someone beats that walking colostomy bag that coaches Kentucky I consider that a "feel good" moment in time.

45 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Back in first grade before integration I got sent to the other school. I had a swimming pool tan and I didn’t look white. 

What made it better is the school was was named after my greatgranddad and so was I. 

cool

1 hour ago, bbqit said:

Robert E.Lee high school?

My elementary school was named after my dad a few years after he retired.  He was the 1st principal of the school when it opened and was principal there for around 30 years.  He was very proud when they decided to name it after him, especially since it was the first and only school in SC that was named after a living person.