Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrimsoNation713

Daboll Going Back to NFL

50 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Tider27 said:

Yep according to some Ttown folks, Hugh Freeze was indeed in Tuscaloosa today. He could end up being an offensive analyst of some sorts or adviser non-staff during the season, but this is very interesting.

I think that is more likely. He did some analyst work for Georgia this year

If Saban hires him, I just hope he doesn't let him use any of the Athletic Depts. phones

Just now, CrimsoNation713 said:

If Saban hires him, I just hope he doesn't let him use any of the Athletic Depts. phones

"Aight' you're hired Hugh, but give me your fucking burners, we ain't having anymore Joey Freshwater shit around here."

1 minute ago, Tider27 said:

"Aight' you're hired Hugh, but give me your fucking burners, we ain't having anymore Joey Freshwater shit around here."

cant believe some wanted the fugger back here

These weren’t all that contentious, but they were frustrating for an offensive coordinator being asked to put his best offense on the field. Daboll wanted to play freshman quarterback Tua Tagovailoa sooner than he has given the green light to do so. That doesn’t mean that Daboll didn’t like or want to play Jalen Hurts too. That’s not accurate at all. It’s just that Daboll saw what Tagovailoa was doing in practice against the best defense in the country and wanted to give him a chance once the offense started slumping in November.

12 minutes ago, Noah said:

These weren’t all that contentious, but they were frustrating for an offensive coordinator being asked to put his best offense on the field. Daboll wanted to play freshman quarterback Tua Tagovailoa sooner than he has given the green light to do so. That doesn’t mean that Daboll didn’t like or want to play Jalen Hurts too. That’s not accurate at all. It’s just that Daboll saw what Tagovailoa was doing in practice against the best defense in the country and wanted to give him a chance once the offense started slumping in November.

I can't say anything negative about Dabolls play calling I think his hands were tied with Jalen. I mean on one hand you've got a 25-2 two year starter that makes few mistakes but on the other he can't hit a receiver 20yrds away in the endzone when the defender fell down. 

With the talent Bama has at receiver if he can stay healthy Tau will drill some teams next year. It would probably be safe to bet $100 a game take Bama and give the points in every game all season.

Seems I remember folks calling freeze’s offense pussy offense and that they only played big boy football. 

That's the thing though, the only thing Jalen has been good for is a great running game at times and protecting the ball. I'll just leave this here...

Blake Sims
tFG9qVd.jpg

Rushing:

lHGm8RD.jpg

Jalen Hurts

sX6nWxa.jpg

Outside of the obvious INTs, Blake Sims was a better passer than Jalen. Or at the very least, we let him toss it around SO much more. You tell me which one is more plausible, honestly I think the staff had too many limitations on him.

Edited by Tider27

On 1/16/2018 at 6:43 PM, bbqit said:

Seems I remember folks calling freeze’s offense pussy offense and that they only played big boy football. 

To me that was Gus. He called it a hurry up offense and it wasn't. He just hurried everybody to the line so you couldn't substitute and then stood around for 10 or 15 seconds trying to figure out what play to call.

1 hour ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

To me that was Gus. He called it a hurry up offense and it wasn't. He just hurried everybody to the line so you couldn't substitute and then stood around for 10 or 15 seconds trying to figure out what play to call.

yeah,that prairie dogging crap along with those dumbass pictures on the sidelines got on my nerves.

12 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

yeah,that prairie dogging crap along with those dumbass pictures on the sidelines got on my nerves.

Can you imagine him using a pic of possum, 713 and rwac?

3 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Can you imagine him using a pic of possum, 713 and rwac?

he would be a genius

3 minutes ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

he would be a genius

So which two stand for a sack?

2 minutes ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

he would be a genius

either that or he's gone too deep in his nostril and is now eating brain matter...

Just now, L.A.Hog said:

either that or he's gone too deep in his nostril and is now eating brain matter...

Possum first would have to be a qb sneak

1 minute ago, bbqit said:

picture of my ball sack

Just now, CrimsoNation713 said:

picture of my ball sack

Figured it would be two nuts

17 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Figured it would be two nuts

they couldn't find a picture of you and LA

10 minutes ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

they couldn't find a picture of you and LA

Image result for two old buzzards

51 minutes ago, bbqit said:

My guess would be NYIH

2 minutes ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

My guess would be NYIH

thanks...I now have tea everywhere

I found this neckid picture of Manti Te'o's girl friend...

IWHI....

4 minutes ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

My guess would be NYIH

Clitorus

Zartan would be, take a knee.

1 minute ago, possumslayer said:

Clitorus

his middle name?