Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlackSheep 171

Deontay Anderson-Ole Piss Transfer

16 posts in this topic

So what’s the story on this kid? Seemed at first everyone wanted him, now it seems most if not all the P5 schools have pulled away from this kid  is he a knucklehead or is he just not very good?

Ole Piss?

sounds like what oklahoma must smell like..

Just like the 2017 season, Arky adds nothing to the season or this conversation. 

28 minutes ago, BlackSheep 171 said:

So what’s the story on this kid? Seemed at first everyone wanted him, now it seems most if not all the P5 schools have pulled away from this kid  is he a knucklehead or is he just not very good?

Well blackshit, he wanted to follow Paterson to Michigan. (Paterson was given a private phone to call more of our players recruiting them to Michigan. Something seems illegal about that phone) Turned out we have a lot of loyal players and that phone didn’t stay private long. Back to your question, Michigan turned him away. He wasn’t who they wanted and couldn’t come back to us. Good riddance hope he learned his lesson. 

13 minutes ago, BlackSheep 171 said:

Just like the 2017 season, Arky adds nothing to the season or this conversation. 

and as usual okie gets a beat ass when they thought they were worth a shit...go figure.

why are you on an sec board?

do you think any of us give a crap about your school?

save your name calling for that piece of shit conference you're in that allows you a bye to the playoffs...

if you want answers,don't lead off with your candyass name calling of one of our schools...

Just now, L.A.Hog said:

and as usual okie gets a beat ass when they thought they were worth a shit...go figure.

save your name calling for that piece of shit conference you're in that allows you a bye to the playoffs...

if you want answers,don't lead off with your candyass name calling of one of our schools...

Boom! 

7 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

Triggered. 

I know a double OT loss in the Rose Bowl would be a miracle for the Hogs, but you will have to break the glass ceiling that is the Cotton Bowl before we can truly discuss that.....maybe when it doesnt take a last minute score to beat Coastal Carolina. 

Everyone knows why I’m here....I like the Gators, but when they max out all their brain power on insults they go back to that single question. 

I guess I missed it, but he ended up at Houston.......

3 hours ago, BlackSheep 171 said:

Triggered. 

I know a double OT loss in the Rose Bowl would be a miracle for the Hogs, but you will have to break the glass ceiling that is the Cotton Bowl before we can truly discuss that.....maybe when it doesnt take a last minute score to beat Coastal Carolina. 

Everyone knows why I’m here....I like the Gators, but when they max out all their brain power on insults they go back to that single question. 

You have me confused with someone who gives a shit.

Athletic but lazy. Refused to put in the work. Before deciding to redshirt he had fallen to 3rd string on the worst defense we’ve ever had. If that says anything. The players hated him and he was a locker room cancer. 

He landed at Houston. So I guess no other power 5 school wanted him either. Michigan used him as a pawn to get Patterson because him and Shae were good friends. From my understanding his grades are absolutely horrible which is why Michigan was never realistically going to happen

4 hours ago, BlackSheep 171 said:

Triggered. 

Bandwagon gator fan? weird 

Why doesn’t he go to Ochlamydia? He’d make a good Sooner 

2 hours ago, possumslayer said:

Bandwagon gator fan? weird 

Nailed it.....band wagon fan of Steve Spurriers Fun N Gun offense in the early 90’s and decided to stay for a couple of decades. 

34 minutes ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

Why doesn’t he go to Ochlamydia? He’d make a good Sooner 

OU was his first choice when he announced he was going to transfer. 

21 minutes ago, BlackSheep 171 said:

Nailed it.....band wagon fan of Steve Spurriers Fun N Gun offense in the early 90’s and decided to stay for a couple of decades. 

That’s gay

7 hours ago, possumslayer said:

That’s gay

Can you still say that? They ruined a good Christmas song. (Wearing gay apparel).