Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cocky4ever

Nick Saban to the Giants

79 posts in this topic

he thought the "fainting goat" play worked on defense too.

58 minutes ago, RammaJamma said:

What did that Saints safety think the ball was coming to the guy in front of him instead of Diggs behind him? Looks like he dived at the player the Saints corner was covering to tackle him or disrupt the catch.

9D7AB754-C51F-439C-B5B9-A1863A82D3CF.jpeg

Makes me want to puke thinking about. We had that super bowl appearance gift wrapped

28 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

Makes me want to puke thinking about. We had that super bowl appearance gift wrapped

tcssJK.png

On 1/9/2018 at 10:04 PM, Hob's_Ghost said:

Still got your head buried in the sand, I see. This isn't going to be a deal where Georgia just has one great senior class and then you don't have to worry about them for another three years. We're not going anywhere. Kirby has out recruited everyone in this conference since he set foot on campus and you haven't even seen his final product. Second year. Saban lost the SEC championship game in his second year at Alabama. Kirby won the damned thing and took his team to within an overtime score of winning the national title. Your new coach got drummed 31-3 by Kirby's team this year. Good luck. 

Wow, this is more pathetic than I would have expected.

You are not Bama. If you think losing tons of experience is no big deal because your coach had success in year 2, you're in for a rude awakening.

On 1/9/2018 at 10:22 PM, Tider27 said:

Once again, Kirby didn’t have the top class last year, Saban and Alabama did.

Bama isn’t going anywhere, and recruiting just as harder than him will only push him to do better in his eyes. Which to I say good fucking luck.

There's no way you have any idea about what motivates Saban on a personal level.

Just now, JoeGator said:

There's no way you have any idea about what motivates Saban on a personal level.

You're being sarcastic right? Lol

Lol...Don't know where to put this....seemed as good a place as any.

Tuscaloosa hookers, LOOK OUT!

1 minute ago, dawgbit said:

Lol...Don't know where to put this....seemed as good a place as any.

Tuscaloosa hookers, LOOK OUT!

The gravitational pull of Saban’s douchebaggery is so strong that he can’t help but end up with people like Kiffen and Freeze.

and stevie sark, too.

he loves those reclamation projects.

Last Chance U for coaches???

Do I smell a new reality show?

Edited by dawgbit

2 minutes ago, dawgbit said:

Last Chance U for coaches???

Do I smell a new reality show?

Mother fucker! Let’s just give saban more money. A tv series too? The royalties would last forever since it would be on reruns our life time! I can hear it now, The Process. There isn’t a coach that hasn’t called it a process but soon as saban said it a patent may as well been bought. Ok, I’m good. Saban can have more money. 

8 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Mother fucker! Let’s just give saban more money. A tv series too? The royalties would last forever since it would be on reruns our life time! I can hear it now, The Process. There isn’t a coach that hasn’t called it a process but soon as saban said it a patent may as well been bought. Ok, I’m good. Saban can have more money. 

dont be hatin. I cant wait for his new movie.

born In an appalachain coal mine, overcame black lung at the age of three...football was his only way to education and a better way of life...tom cruise stars as nick saban In...All the Right Processes!

1 hour ago, foxflyer5 said:

born In an appalachain coal mine, overcame black lung at the age of three...football was his only way to education and a better way of life...tom cruise stars as nick saban In...All the Right Processes!

Boom

1 hour ago, foxflyer5 said:

Think it’s possible coal miners daughter could get in this?

On 1/15/2018 at 10:53 PM, JoeGator said:

Wow, this is more pathetic than I would have expected.

You are not Bama. If you think losing tons of experience is no big deal because your coach had success in year 2, you're in for a rude awakening.

UGA isn't losing 31 seniors though, I don't even know where that meme started. Maybe if you count walk-ons and non-contributors

28 minutes ago, TheRealBrave said:

UGA isn't losing 31 seniors though, I don't even know where that meme started. Maybe if you count walk-ons and non-contributors

I didn't say anything about 31 seniors.

Just now, JoeGator said:

I didn't say anything about 31 seniors.

I know but thats the # being thrown around all over the place by people saying Georgia is losing practically half of their team

Just now, TheRealBrave said:

I know but thats the # being thrown around all over the place by people saying Georgia is losing practically half of their team

Meh, I just think y'all had the perfect storm of upper class talent and the Year2 coaching bump.

Kirby still sucks tranny peen.

2 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

Meh, I just think y'all had the perfect storm of upper class talent and the Year2 coaching bump.

Kirby still sucks tranny peen.

A lot of the upper class was not very gifted but have been around a very long time. Guys like Sanders, Parrish, Davis, Bellamy and Lorenzo won't play in the NFL long/at all. Their replacements have better talent but who knows how long it will take for them to be ready. I expect Georgia to roll into SECCG with 1 loss, maybe 2

Edited by TheRealBrave

On 1/20/2018 at 11:37 PM, TheRealBrave said:

It's fine. Just means theyll suck Kirby's dick even more next year because we won it again "after losing 31 seniors." 

3 minutes ago, Hob's_Ghost said:

It's fine. Just means theyll suck Kirby's dick even more next year because we won it again "after losing 31 seniors." 

Damn, thought you had died.

3 hours ago, JoeGator said:

At least it took more than 3 days for him to come back. I can’t deal with a Georgia second coming

On 1/31/2018 at 5:38 PM, JoeGator said:

You think I have nothing better to do during the off season than hang around here? 

How did you know?

On 1/20/2018 at 10:41 PM, TheRealBrave said:

A lot of the upper class was not very gifted but have been around a very long time. Guys like Sanders, Parrish, Davis, Bellamy and Lorenzo won't play in the NFL long/at all. Their replacements have better talent but who knows how long it will take for them to be ready. I expect Georgia to roll into SECCG with 1 loss, maybe 2

I don't know about that. That defense is going to be totally different