Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mizzou_Fan

Drew Lock Returning

26 posts in this topic

On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 6:44 PM, Hob's_Ghost said:

Poor decisinn, IMO. I think he's one of the best quarterbacks eligible for the draft this year. I rate him just behind Drew Rosen as a pro prospect. Darnold is overrated as hell and Mayfield has Manziel written all over him.

josh rosen from ucla?  hell be a flop.  hell he sucked at ucla, not sure why anyone said hes good.  

whoever drafts a qb from usc should automatically be denied employment In the nfl.

yah, mayfield will totally crash and burn too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• L.A.Hog
      I passed a DOT physical yesterday.Female doctor.Hernia check.Should I feel violated? Naw,just glad I passed...
    • BAMA NATE
      Given the comments of David Pollack and Aaron Murray at SEC Media Days, I was wondering if any Dawg fans can shed some light on exactly how Jeremy Pruitt was disrespectful to Mark Richt during his stint at UGA as the DC? Jeremy grew up about half an hour down highway 75 from me. He's always had a reputation as a passionate, fiery guy. I'm just curious for details on what exactly went wrong during his time at UGA.  
    • smokeyone
      Fulmer isn't spineless disinterested party that was just a super nice guy.
    • L.A.Hog
      McFadden was a great college player.Did Gurley play qb? Gurley was good ,no doubt,but McFadden was a game changer. I loved that kid's speed and watching him run away from everyone when he found a hole was a thing of beauty.Though he was injury prone on the next level it doesn't take away from the highlights he had on the college level.
    • bbqit
      I still need a ball of ice
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer