Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GAMECOCK_FAN

National Championship Game: Alabama vs. Georgia

Alabama vs. Georgia   15 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Who Will Win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

666 posts in this topic

Loser should have to join the mountain west. Make the bet or your school has no balls

Bama sure did dominate Clemson their defense looked awesome.

So two of our 4 losses came from the national champion and the runner up......

I'm gonna probably need Xanex next Monday night I'm not sure my nerves will be able to handle it. By halfway through the 3rd quarter I won't have a fingernail left.

I have a mind to do whatever it takes to go to this game now as well, but I checked stub hub last night and the cheapest ticket was $2000. 😦

16 minutes ago, nova said:

So two of our 4 losses came from the national champion and the runner up......

But you are still Msu

12 minutes ago, bbqit said:

But you are still Msu

O.M.A.H.A

2 minutes ago, nova said:

O.M.A.H.A

You make this too easy. What did they put on your caps when you visited?

15 minutes ago, Hob's_Ghost said:

I have a mind to do whatever it takes to go to this game now as well, but I checked stub hub last night and the cheapest ticket was $2000. 😦

My GF (Auburn fan) suggested getting tickets to this one.  I was like no heck no.  We can watch it on TV.  I suggesting going to tailgate and perhaps buying a scalped ticket at kickoff.  Then I realized that it is a Monday night game and I really want to save some leave.  I might go next year if the ticket prices are decent.

8 minutes ago, Hob's_Ghost said:

Greg Sankey is definitely the Emperor.

6 minutes ago, TheRealBrave said:

Greg Sankey is definitely the Emperor.

I was thinking ESPN, but Sankey works too lol 

I only watched the first half of the Sugar Bowl, but Bama looked healthy, rested and like the machine we have seen for several years now. 

UGA had a tremendously emotional game, played OT and had to fly back across the country to play in 7 Days. 

For my liver, I’ll pick Bama. Im not sure many Sooner fans including myself could stand to watch UGA win a title knowing they should of won the Roses Bowl, but didn’t. 

Kinda off topic, Kiffin is doing an interview on ESPN first take with a rtr hat on, if you where the Florida Atlantic ad would you question him about it?

23 minutes ago, BlackSheep 171 said:

I only watched the first half of the Sugar Bowl, but Bama looked healthy, rested and like the machine we have seen for several years now. 

UGA had a tremendously emotional game, played OT and had to fly back across the country to play in 7 Days. 

For my liver, I’ll pick Bama. Im not sure many Sooner fans including myself could stand to watch UGA win a title knowing they should of won the Roses Bowl, but didn’t. 

It is always tough to watch Georgia play because we were so close with athletes who choose to go to Georgia over Alabama.  I really wanted Terry Godwin.  He would have looked great opposite of Ridley.  OU should have held Godwin every play.  Sony Michel, OMG what a pure athlete.  I really think Georgia played up close to their potential yesterday.  They are insanely talented, but a little young in spots.

17 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Kinda off topic, Kiffin is doing an interview on ESPN first take with a rtr hat on, if you where the Florida Atlantic ad would you question him about it?

Hell no

1 hour ago, BlackSheep 171 said:

Salt. 

41 minutes ago, Hob's_Ghost said:

Salt. 

Rose Bowl thread should be put into the epic category

EA716758-75C8-4CBF-A3D1-BA73E3366A19.jpeg

1 minute ago, BamaBabe73 said:

funny !!

Man this should be a real in the trenches tough matchup. I would have always said we’re built to stop teams like Georgia, but they have a pretty special running game. They’ll get some good yards, but I think Fromm is the real key here. We can’t allow him to sit back and pick us apart. We need the aggressive pass rush again this week, maybe more so.

Now Bama’s offense? I’m still optimistically confident because we did do some dominant things right. The OL at least looked amazing at times, after going back and watching some they had such a good push against arguably the best DL in the country. Now we go against another top DL with even better LBs, this will be a real challenge. We really have to develop the passing game, hit our deep balls and keep them unbalanced or this game will be way too tight, with Georgia leading most of it.

4 minutes ago, BamaBabe73 said:

Lmao, that’s good stuff.

No doubt in my mind Bama is the better team, they just played horrible and Auburn was the better team that day. Any other day, let’s say a neutral field...we know who the better team is honestly.

Doesn’t matter though, we want to thank Auburn in the end for the much needed rest.

1 hour ago, SECorBust said:

They are insanely talented, but a little young in spots.

Next year is supposed to be our year. We started 1 senior, 1 soph, 1 junior, a rsf, and a fresh on the oline.

I'm just happy we won the SEC. I would have still been happy if we lost last night. Anything more is gravy.