Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cocky4ever

Good thing the pac 12 is so horrible this year

24 posts in this topic

Otherwise the SEC would be the laughing stock of the college football world. Pathetic showings for the most part this year. 

That reminds me though, I wonder what that @OregonLou fella has been up to lately.

paperbags all around.... if the playoffs clean house with both SEC schools tonight, they're never going to shut up about us on ESPN. 

Just now, L.A.Hog said:

I don't care.

A hand full of sec teams snitched to get us on probation. That knocked down their sos and took us out of a bowl. SO I don’t care. 

im just glad ND was the second best team in the nation. just dominate over everyone, except uga, of course.

3 hours ago, foxflyer5 said:

im just glad ND was the second best team in the nation. just dominate over everyone, except uga, of course.

And uh.... Miami.....

On 1/1/2018 at 5:58 PM, bbqit said:

A hand full of sec teams snitched to get us on probation. That knocked down their sos and took us out of a bowl. SO I don’t care. 

UGA didn't snitch, as badly as you wish to believe they did. When a team comes from nowhere to the #3 class, inquiring minds want to know why. Forget Tunsil, the #1 player in IL signed. I know every IL player dreams of playing for Ole Miss, but ........

Ole Miss saying it took snitches to get them caught is like the drunk guy cruising around in the crack neighborhoods at 2am with a tail light out music blasting going the wrong way in a one way asking the cops who snitched on me?

2 hours ago, Herchel said:

UGA didn't snitch, as badly as you wish to believe they did. When a team comes from nowhere to the #3 class, inquiring minds want to know why. Forget Tunsil, the #1 player in IL signed. I know every IL player dreams of playing for Ole Miss, but ........

Bullshit

2 hours ago, RammaJamma said:

Ole Miss saying it took snitches to get them caught is like the drunk guy cruising around in the crack neighborhoods at 2am with a tail light out music blasting going the wrong way in a one way asking the cops who snitched on me?

Bullshit. For once look at the charges

13 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Not pissed. Just said bullshit

But, but, but we’re not Georgia or Alabama. They NEVER paid players... (they don’t have to...)

Jake Fromm becomes a household name tonight. 

1 minute ago, Hob's_Ghost said:

Jake Fromm becomes a household name tonight. 

Is he skipping the game to be on The Bachelor?

2 minutes ago, foxflyer5 said:

Is he skipping the game to be on The Bachelor?

Don't hate him because he's prettier than you.

11 minutes ago, Hob's_Ghost said:

Don't hate him because he's prettier than you.

Good point. He’s almost as pretty as Bo Wallace was.

35 minutes ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

Good point. He’s almost as pretty as Bo Wallace was.

He had much better hair

22 hours ago, Herchel said:

The more I think about what you posted the more if an “ist” it is. “We are guilty cause you don’t think we can recruit”??? Automatic investigation when you want??? You may be a snowflake. As for the kid from IL who had to sit out because a certain ncaa investigator, same investigator at later date, screamed he was given a car. Oh my!!!! No black kid could afford that. Racism used to try to take down Ole Miss. Funny once the truth came out nobody aired it. Everybody And you remember the accusation yet nobody remembers that it was his older brothers car he borrowed. And yes, his older brother had a good enough job to pay for it. 

1 hour ago, bbqit said:

The more I think about what you posted the more if an “ist” it is. “We are guilty cause you don’t think we can recruit”??? Automatic investigation when you want??? You may be a snowflake. As for the kid from IL who had to sit out because a certain ncaa investigator, same investigator at later date, screamed he was given a car. Oh my!!!! No black kid could afford that. Racism used to try to take down Ole Miss. Funny once the truth came out nobody aired it. Everybody And you remember the accusation yet nobody remembers that it was his older brothers car he borrowed. And yes, his older brother had a good enough job to pay for it. 

Wow, even after the Freeze era ended in a very predictable fiasco, you still blame everyone but Ole Miss?

1 hour ago, JoeGator said:

Wow, even after the Freeze era ended in a very predictable fiasco, you still blame everyone but Ole Miss?

Wrong. I blame ole miss for what they were found guilty of. I’m not pretending nothing happened. Yet when I hear these accusations from those who have never read our charges we were found guilty of I will stand up because I won’t let a lie become someone’s truth. 

3 hours ago, bbqit said:

Wrong. I blame ole miss for what they were found guilty of. I’m not pretending nothing happened. Yet when I hear these accusations from those who have never read our charges we were found guilty of I will stand up because I won’t let a lie become someone’s truth. 

That's a losing battle, my friend.

"Perception is reality"

Mullen just hired a shady as hell bagman for our support staff, so you can dump on him now too.

18 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

That's a losing battle, my friend.

"Perception is reality"

Mullen just hired a shady as hell bagman for our support staff, so you can dump on him now too.

Not gonna dump on Mullens. This time I get to watch without a dog in the fight. He and smart are gonna be must see tv

mullen has done well with qbs like tebow,dak and fitz.

does he have that guy at florida?

Hurt might fit the bill......

8 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

mullen has done well with qbs like tebow,dak and fitz.

does he have that guy at florida?

Hurt might fit the bill......

Haven’t thought of that. Not only would he fit he is faster than any you listed. Georgia would be looking south like a North Korean private