Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
possumslayer

Yes it’s cold

143 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, UKat said:

A nice toasty 40 here today.....thank the Lord. Supposed to be iun high 50's this weekend, back to just above normal.

Top down on the Corvette?

Fellas let me tell you a little about cold......

-30 windchill tjenother day with blowing drifting lake effect snow. Shit was wild. 

Getting a brief warmup this weekend. Gonna be in the 40s. Might as well be beach weather 

1 hour ago, jacobp said:

-30 windchill tjenother day with blowing drifting lake effect snow. Shit was wild. 

Getting a brief warmup this weekend. Gonna be in the 40s. Might as well be beach weather 

Awe now, as cold as you are year round you shouldn’t notice the cold. 

15 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

Top down on the Corvette?

Top off?  Yes with heater blasting lol! I hate cold and I hate ice and snow even more. We usually only have about 3-6" of snow per year, some like last winter none.....but we've surpassed  our normal already this year in ice and snow. I'm too old for cold weather anymore, body doesn't like it......you understand lol

5 hours ago, jacobp said:

Where the flip are you Jacob?

17 minutes ago, UKat said:

Where the flip are you Jacob?

South Bend, Indiana. Right on Michigan line. 

1 hour ago, jacobp said:

South Bend, Indiana. Right on Michigan line. 

Have you high fived touchdown Jesus yet?

Nah but I walk by him from time to time. ND is cool with me as long as they keep paying my wife 

30 minutes ago, jacobp said:

Nah but I walk by him from time to time. ND is cool with me as long as they keep paying my wife 

I stayed in Elkhart when I went to the game.

8 minutes ago, Herchel said:

I stayed in Elkhart when I went to the game.

Elkhart is alright, some good restaurants downtown. Big time manufacturing town. Mostly RVs

48 in Dechard Tennessee 

It's 70 frickin degrees and sunny now....

pretty damn big swing....

2 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

It's 70 frickin degrees and sunny now....

pretty damn big swing....

That's get sick weather as it'll swing back to normal Jan temps......that up/dn is what messes us up

the mosquitoes are are out in full force and hungry....

so much for cold weather killing them...

2 hours ago, UKat said:

That's get sick weather as it'll swing back to normal Jan temps......that up/dn is what messes us up

NOAA is predicting temperatures 40% above average in the SEC until March

26907745_10156669530974041_3821200398116490819_n.png.jpg

Edited by Noah

*72 here today...I mean seriously

40 minutes ago, Noah said:

That was a short winter

1 hour ago, L.A.Hog said:

That was a short winter

Yeah... December 21 to January 21 is the new winter. 

Played golf yesterday. Great to be out there but. One got to lose weight to be sure but the concrete and screw in my neck has changed everything. I may have to learn all over again. 

8 hours ago, bbqit said:

Played golf yesterday. Great to be out there but. One got to lose weight to be sure but the concrete and screw in my neck has changed everything. I may have to learn all over again. 

maybe this will help you keep your head still and make your swing smoother.

I'd be scared of overswinging in your situation..

10 hours ago, bbqit said:

Baby steps buddy, don’t overdo it

22 hours ago, Noah said:

Any predictions for weather past three days is a guessing game.....al gore

9 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Any predictions for weather past three days is a guessing game.....al gore

Farmers almanac predicted a colder than normal winter in august.  You need better resources 

1 minute ago, Noah said:

Farmers almanac predicted a colder than normal winter in august.  You need better resources 

I’m gonna predict at least an inch of snow in Juneau this week..... 

3 minutes ago, Noah said:

And I was quoting Alabama’s weather guru.......

1C4AADFA-7783-454D-B462-4E039B94ECDB.jpeg