Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
possumslayer

Humorous left/socialist news

279 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, bbqit said:

So who do y’all fear will shoot a nuke at us first? We know it will happen some day. Who first?

The next attack will be when someone uses our own nuclear weapons against us.  It's much easier than using an ICBM.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Noah said:

The next attack will be when someone uses our own nuclear weapons against us.  It's much easier than using an ICBM.

That could be. I wasn’t thinking all nukes when I posted but there are many kinds. The one that is creepy is the suitcase nuke

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cocky4ever said:

I know I’ve posted this before but there are quite a few updates. The string of fake hate crimes seems to be never ending...

 

http://fakehatecrimes.org/

I tried to post this on FB recently and it said the site is forbidden from fb

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

I tried to post this on FB recently and it said the site is forbidden from fb

Hmmmm, I wonder why that would be??🤔

 

For a site that seems really intent on making sure factual information is available for people to correct false narratives it seems weird that they would prohibit a person from linking to that site.

 

 

 

lmao, just kidding. Leftists gonna leftist.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the term cuck can get thrown around a little too much sometimes, but now the cucks at CNN are actually promoting literal cuckolding. How in the fukk any self-respecting man can continue to march along with the direction the far left wants to take society is beyond me.

 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Edited by cocky4ever
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cocky4ever said:

I know the term cuck can get thrown around a little too much sometimes, but now the cucks at CNN are actually promoting literal cuckolding. How in the fukk any self-respecting man can continue to march along with the direction the far left wants to take society is beyond me.

 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Good god

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cocky4ever said:

I know the term cuck can get thrown around a little too much sometimes, but now the cucks at CNN are actually promoting literal cuckolding. How in the fukk any self-respecting man can continue to march along with the direction the far left wants to take society is beyond me.

 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

"the results can be amazing..." uh huh. Amazing like:

I caught her in the dog pound when I came home from work early. This was supposed to only happen when I was present! - amazing? 

that guy with the third forearm is laying the wood to my wife, she's completely forgotten I'm in the room - amazing?

six month into "cuckholding" and someone wants a divorce. - amazing?

Hey folks we're going to talk about something that's been abnormal since at least the 13th century like it's completely mainstream. I quit.

Edited by A10Rebel
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, cocky4ever said:

I know the term cuck can get thrown around a little too much sometimes, but now the cucks at CNN are actually promoting literal cuckolding. How in the fukk any self-respecting man can continue to march along with the direction the far left wants to take society is beyond me.

 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

Why aren’t our lefty loons posting in this thread? are they blocked from posting?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, A10Rebel said:

"the results can be amazing..." uh huh. Amazing like:

I caught her the dog pound when I came home from work early. This was supposed to only happen when I was present! - amazing? 

that guy with the third forearm is laying the wood to my wife, she's completely forgotten I'm in the room - amazing?

six month into "cuckholding" and someone wants a divorce. - amazing?

Hey folks we're going to talk about something that's been abnormal since at least the 13th century like it's completely mainstream. I quit.

If it’s not painfully apparent that they want the weakest men possible at this point then I don’t know what it’ll take. 

 

Just a few years ago my my concern was that my daughters would end up with an asshole and I’ve always made sure to be the kind of husband to my wife that I want my daughters to have.   What’s quickly getting passed by that is my concern that there will be no real mean left and they’ll end up with someone so weak they can’t even take care of themselves, much less their family. Guess I better keep setting a good example.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cocky4ever said:

If it’s not painfully apparent that they want the weakest men possible at this point then I don’t know what it’ll take. 

 

Just a few years ago my my concern was that my daughters would end up with an asshole and I’ve always made sure to be the kind of husband to my wife that I want my daughters to have.   What’s quickly getting passed by that is my concern that there will be no real mean left and they’ll end up with someone so weak they can’t even take care of themselves, much less their family. Guess I better keep setting a good example.

The ratio of women to men is in favor of women. The problem is to your point; the betas of the world greatly outnumber the alphas. And...my fear is that my son, who if he's anything like his father is going to be shamed for having a set. Conversely, I don't think he'll have any problem finding a woman who will appreciate his anti-bullshit attitude.

Edited by A10Rebel
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cocky4ever said:

If it’s not painfully apparent that they want the weakest men possible at this point then I don’t know what it’ll take. 

 

Just a few years ago my my concern was that my daughters would end up with an asshole and I’ve always made sure to be the kind of husband to my wife that I want my daughters to have.   What’s quickly getting passed by that is my concern that there will be no real mean left and they’ll end up with someone so weak they can’t even take care of themselves, much less their family. Guess I better keep setting a good example.

I read an article a while back that a lot of young women are marrying guys double there age because young males are pussies nowadays.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, A10Rebel said:

The ratio of women to men is in favor of women. The problem is to your point; the betas of the world greatly outnumber the alphas. And...my fear is that my son, who if he's anything like his father is going to be shamed for having a set. Conversely, I don't think he'll have any problem finding a woman who will appreciate his ant-bullshit attitude.

Good job dad.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0



  • Posts

    • bbqit
      Only defense with a woman is a fart. You won’t get the last word. That only makes it last till a cop arrests you. Forget whoopin ass. Cops again. Doesn’t matter if her argument is flawed. She will stick with it till the cops come. She will chew you till you fart. Once the fart is set free she will immediately stop. She will stare. Then she will ask a dumb question. “Did you fart?”  Excuse me but a fart is universally understood in any language. Then she will say “I can’t believe you just did that!”  You smile glancing for the dog. Then she will turn and as while walking to another room say “You are so gross!”  At that moment she isn’t bitching at you anymore. 
    • dawgbit
      I'm in the hills so that ain't happening, but damn I'm sick of it. The temps can stay but the rain needs to fawk off.
    • bbqit
      Schools and some businesses have closed due to flooding. A few parts of town you can’t see the roads. We got at least 4 more days of this     i have gotten 8 inches in a two day span and not seen flooding
    • dawgbit
      2+ inches since yesterday afternoon and more on the way. Wettest February in a while here.
    • possumslayer
      Pay her back by wearing her panties and put her bras in the dryer after washing.
  • Popular Contributors

    1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
      182
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
      174
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
      164
    4. 4
      Herchel
      Herchel
      79
    5. 5
      nova
      nova
      71