Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hog_heaven

Collegiate Baseball Magazine’s NCAA Division I Preseason Poll

29 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, GoldenRebel said:

People are sleeping on vandy. Florida lost so much from last year but they are still jacked on talent. Is Kentucky for real? That’s my #1 preseason question

Vandy generally has a solid team,basketball and baseball are normally good sports for them,though they are struggling in basketball.Don't know what's up with that.

The sleeper is Tennessee,they sleep through baseball while focusing on off season life championships...

That being said,this is going to be a brutal sec season,again,and I'm not beating my chest til all the eggs have hatched.

We're gonna kick ass.....#ILied....

Our new stadium starts getting built this summer, if I recall correctly.

Want to hear the most Mississippi State thing ever?  The new Dudy Noble only has one bullpen. The visitor will have to warm up on the foul line. Spent $50m on a new state of the art stadium with only one pen. Its like they can’t touch anything without their pettiness fucking it up. Just so amateur. I can’t wait to hear them bitch when they lose a hosted regional as the away team and blame the bullpen

Edited by GoldenRebel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Popular Now

• GAMECOCK_FAN
      Billy Graham, whose 'matchless voice changed the lives of millions,' dies at 99
    • bbqit
      It will trickle back into the economy. I told her to spend it on herself whether is $50 or saved up more but to spend it cause that helps the economy. She loved my idea of doing her part to help. 
    • bbqit
      Nobody has a problem with fully auto being banned. I personally have no problem with a 21 age limit. Not because I’m over a hundred but because if they didn’t have a Dad that could teach them how to handle a gun then they got learning to do. Folks argue the military allows 18 with a gun but they are getting training. To end on this the ar is not an assault weapon and in its bought condition is no more deadly than any other gun. 
    • possumslayer
      High school kids in public schools buy their textbooks?
    • possumslayer
      Butt did that money trickle down to your brown immigrant soybean pickers? 😂I apologize 😂
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
    2. 2
      bbqit
      bbqit
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
    4. 4
      L.A.Hog