Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
razorhead

Banned from Hogville

13 posts in this topic

I never post there but felt compelled to give a STFU to everyone claiming they have called snide sources as to the coaching search. 

I cant believe the number of people who would suck Malzahn’s dick after he’s had it up their ass.

so many teams reaching for straws......I certainly remember Alabamas coaching fiasco

Im sure they banned you for all of your sexual harrassment claims over the years though, not telling people to stfu

Hogville is where sunshine pumpers have their fingers hovering over the banhammer waiting for a negative post. I lurk sometimes, but I don't try to post in that shitshow anymore.

5 hours ago, Haymaker said:

so many teams reaching for straws......I certainly remember Alabamas coaching fiasco

Im sure they banned you for all of your sexual harrassment claims over the years though, not telling people to stfu

Lol. I’ve probably made a total o 10 posts there ever. 3 of which got me banned. 

There is some fool saying he is flying a banner over Fayetteville tomorrow saying No Chad Morris. I wouldn’t like that either but why try to beat Tennessee as the most spoiled, delusional fan base in the nation?  I hope the bastard crashes

On 11/30/2017 at 2:19 PM, razorhead said:

There is some fool saying he is flying a banner over Fayetteville tomorrow saying No Chad Morris. I wouldn’t like that either but why try to beat Tennessee as the most spoiled, delusional fan base in the nation?  I hope the bastard crashes

has he tried to get someone to pay for it.those geeks are full of shit.

Listened to Malzahn press conference after the game it sounds like it's up to Auburn and their checkbook. He said he wanted to be at Auburn next year which probably means Sexton or whoever he has is talking $$$. He has Auburn in a good position but those folks are so fickle just this year after the loss to LSU they rumored firing him. It wouldn't surprise me if he's a Hog come Monday a win tonight may have changed that.

32 minutes ago, RammaJamma said:

Listened to Malzahn press conference after the game it sounds like it's up to Auburn and their checkbook. He said he wanted to be at Auburn next year which probably means Sexton or whoever he has is talking $$$. He has Auburn in a good position but those folks are so fickle just this year after the loss to LSU they rumored firing him. It wouldn't surprise me if he's a Hog come Monday a win tonight may have changed that.

it surprised me that Nutt said on the radio, on the buzz ,that we should hire malazahn.

he's a better man than me.

maybe he's lobbying for the AD job..

20 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

it surprised me that Nutt said on the radio, on the buzz ,that we should hire malazahn.

Maybe he just wants to see the world burn.

2 minutes ago, jthomas666 said:

Maybe he just wants to see the world burn.

hadn't thought of that......?

17 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

Nutt should be a show cause after what he pulled at Ole Miss