Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mizzou_Fan

Official 2017-18 Basketball Thread (Look elsewhere for SECCG)

1,033 posts in this topic

SEC prepare to get wrecked by Mizzou. 

Edited by Mizzou_Fan
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alabama are sitting Collin sexton who is reportedly caught up in the FBI probe. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Mizzou_Fan said:

SEC prepare to get wrecked by Mizzou. 

You can have what’s left of ky when we are done with them

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bbqit said:

You can have what’s left of ky when we are done with them

Nope, we are the big dogs again.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2-0 in preseason! Go Vols!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hog_heaven said:

I'm just here by default... 

Football season ended unusually early this year.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JoeGator said:

Football season ended unusually early this year.

not for us. This has been par for the course since a motorcycle accident. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

 

Bragging about beating a D2 school? You're better than this UF

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeGator said:

 

Fran was pretty high on us too after the kansas game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hog_heaven said:

Bragging about beating a D2 school? You're better than this UF

It's not even the first game yet!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoeGator said:

It's not even the first game yet!

so bragging about exhibitions? Wow. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

so bragging about exhibitions? Wow. 

In a few weeks I will be bragging about real games. This is just practice so I can prep for trash talk.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JoeGator said:

In a few weeks I will be bragging about real games. This is just practice so I can prep for trash talk.

Like you need practice in bragging. 

You need to practice being right. :trollface:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hog_heaven said:

Like you need practice in bragging. 

You need to practice being right. :trollface:

That's overrated.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mizzou vs. Iowa state and a&m vs. West Virginia on Friday. I think we'll be doing the first round of bragging. @JoeGator wait your turn. 

Edited by Mizzou_Fan
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have the potential to have a big OOC season with playing in the PK80, At Houston and hosting Minny. 

PK80 we open with Oklahoma and have a chance to play UNC and Mich St. (if they advance) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

We have the potential to have a big OOC season with playing in the PK80, At Houston and hosting Minny. 

PK80 we open with Oklahoma and have a chance to play UNC and Mich St. (if they advance) 

Ya know I think I’m the only one mentioning ky. Time for that to stop. The rest of the sec seems to be ready to step up this year. Bout time

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Ya know I think I’m the only one mentioning ky. Time for that to stop. The rest of the sec seems to be ready to step up this year. Bout time

Meh... Tucky going to Tucky. But they will be a little worse off this year I think. I really expect teams like A&M, Mizzou, You guys, Bama and us to push Tucky. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We officially become a basketball school this year, prepare they anus

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HmanHunt said:

We officially become a basketball school this year, prepare they anus

NO! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0