Noah

the espionage of the presidency

517 posts in this topic

On 5/19/2018 at 5:38 PM, Noah said:

Page and Kortan told the Wall Street Journal reporter that McCabe had defended the investigation into the Clinton Foundation, saying: “Are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?” That prompted Axelrod, “after a pause,” to say, “Of course not,” according to this account. (Axelrod, now in private practice, declined to discuss the matter.)

https://www.propublica.org/article/how-a-typical-government-leak-turned-into-a-three-way-war-between-comey-mccabe-and-trump

 

LMAO.....you literally think this was worth posting

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2018 at 10:13 AM, Noah said:

9D102D0F-5EDC-4100-858B-426F7EC7E152.jpeg

 

 

three people have already asked you after you posted this cartoon so I'll repeat the question WHAT THE FUCK HAS TRUMP DONE WITH MEDICARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY????????????????

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Noah said:

The house of trump cards will totally collapse once Guccifer 2.0 is indicted. 

 

 

you are the funniest masochist Ive ever encountered...........you literally have zero problem being a huge doofus

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

three people have already asked you after you posted this cartoon so I'll repeat the question WHAT THE FUCK HAS TRUMP DONE WITH MEDICARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY????????????????

Apparently you have me confused with someone that gives a damn about your sense of entitlement   

Edited by Noah
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Haymaker said:

 

 

three people have already asked you after you posted this cartoon so I'll repeat the question WHAT THE FUCK HAS TRUMP DONE WITH MEDICARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY????????????????

Apparently Trump got two scoops of ice cream when Medicare only got one and he fed Social Security’s goldfish too much food.

 

 

and they wonder why we have a hard time taking them seriously 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just gonna drop a few peanuts into a royal crown bottle and watch y'all parade by...

The ceremonial was considered as art.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Noah said:

I'm just gonna drop a few peanuts into a royal crown bottle and watch y'all parade by...

The ceremonial was considered as art.

Democrat convention?

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Noah been right about anything yet?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, possumslayer said:

Has Noah been right about anything yet?

Nope, I'm always wrong.  You are always the smartest man in the room.

Edited by Noah
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Noah said:

Nope, I'm always wrong.  You are always the smartest man in the room.

Bs! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOOM! Two birds. One shot.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the great work trump did with China has the stock market climbing....hearing that it’s great news for the farmers.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Noah said:

Nope, I'm always wrong.  You are always the smartest man in the room.

You got the man part right.... I’ve never worn tie-dye anything or a bow tie.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Sunday, the New York Times reported that a second Donald Trump Jr. Trump Tower meeting has caught the attention of Robert Mueller’s investigators. This one, which took place in August of 2016, also had several participants: Erik Prince, the onetime Blackwater head and a confidante of Trump world; George Nader, an “emissary” for the crown princes of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates; and Joel Zamel, an Israeli who claimed to know how to manipulate social media—and ran a firm that did so with former Israeli intelligence officers. (The first two men were later part of another meeting that has sparked much attention, with a Vladimir Putin ally in the Seychelles.)

The significance of the story, I think, is to shed light on one of the main areas of interest to Robert Mueller, a topic that occupied the prosecutors from the DOJ and the FBI investigators throughout the last four months, since January, a topic that is not only about possible Russian meddling in the elections and suspected connections between Russia and the Trump campaign, but a topic that raises the suspicion that other countries may also have offered help to people close to Trump or to the Trump campaign. That part of the investigation has been taking place not just in the United States but also in Israel.

One immediate takeaway is that it indicates Erik Prince, the former Blackwater head, Republican donor, and brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, appears to have committed perjury. Prince arranged and attended the meeting, and reportedly said, “We are working hard for your father.”

Edited by Noah
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Noah said:

On Sunday, the New York Times reported that a second Donald Trump Jr. Trump Tower meeting has caught the attention of Robert Mueller’s investigators. This one, which took place in August of 2016, also had several participants: Erik Prince, the onetime Blackwater head and a confidante of Trump world; George Nader, an “emissary” for the crown princes of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates; and Joel Zamel, an Israeli who claimed to know how to manipulate social media—and ran a firm that did so with former Israeli intelligence officers. (The first two men were later part of another meeting that has sparked much attention, with a Vladimir Putin ally in the Seychelles.)

The significance of the story, I think, is to shed light on one of the main areas of interest to Robert Mueller, a topic that occupied the prosecutors from the DOJ and the FBI investigators throughout the last four months, since January, a topic that is not only about possible Russian meddling in the elections and suspected connections between Russia and the Trump campaign, but a topic that raises the suspicion that other countries may also have offered help to people close to Trump or to the Trump campaign. That part of the investigation has been taking place not just in the United States but also in Israel.

One immediate takeaway is that it indicates Erik Prince, the former Blackwater head, Republican donor, and brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, appears to have committed perjury. Prince arranged and attended the meeting, and reportedly said, “We are working hard for your father.”

The unconstitutional witch hunt in its dying throws reads like a poorly written gossip column.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smokeyone said:

The unconstitutional witch hunt in its dying throws reads like a poorly written gossip column.

Is this the first witch hunt you choose to remember?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

Is this the first witch hunt you choose to remember?

Moral equivalent argument would work better without the mountain of evidence against Hillary.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smokeyone said:

Moral equivalent argument would work better without the mountain of evidence against Hillary.

Yeah,they should investigate her a few more times.I have no problem with it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, L.A.Hog said:

Yeah,they should investigate her a few more times.I have no problem with it.

They should actually investigated her the first time. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Noah said:

On Sunday, the New York Times reported that a second Donald Trump Jr. Trump Tower meeting has caught the attention of Robert Mueller’s investigators. This one, which took place in August of 2016, also had several participants: Erik Prince, the onetime Blackwater head and a confidante of Trump world; George Nader, an “emissary” for the crown princes of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates; and Joel Zamel, an Israeli who claimed to know how to manipulate social media—and ran a firm that did so with former Israeli intelligence officers. (The first two men were later part of another meeting that has sparked much attention, with a Vladimir Putin ally in the Seychelles.)

The significance of the story, I think, is to shed light on one of the main areas of interest to Robert Mueller, a topic that occupied the prosecutors from the DOJ and the FBI investigators throughout the last four months, since January, a topic that is not only about possible Russian meddling in the elections and suspected connections between Russia and the Trump campaign, but a topic that raises the suspicion that other countries may also have offered help to people close to Trump or to the Trump campaign. That part of the investigation has been taking place not just in the United States but also in Israel.

One immediate takeaway is that it indicates Erik Prince, the former Blackwater head, Republican donor, and brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, appears to have committed perjury. Prince arranged and attended the meeting, and reportedly said, “We are working hard for your father.”

You need to source the sissy that is writing these posts

Edited by Haymaker
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, smokeyone said:

They should actually investigated her the first time. 

Or the second time or how ever many other times...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Haymaker said:

You need to source the sissy that is writing these posts

Apparently you have me confused with someone that gives a damn about your childish sense of entitlement 

Edited by Noah
-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Noah said:

Apparently you have me confused with someone that gives a damn about your childish sense of entitlement 

We know you don’t give a damn....

 

 

 

.... people who give a damn don’t link vanity fair

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • ConwayGamecock
      She spoke on two separate matters (talking about separation): she talked about the DACA program, or children of immigrant families already in the US who were working, being productive, and forging a path towards citizenship, and then she talked about illegal immigrants who were attempting to cross the borders into our country. As for the latter, she strongly implied policy reform to better reduce illegal immigration, but also stated in this same "town hall" Q&A that the children with the immigrants would be sent back to their families: I don't think she ever said anything about separating children from their families and putting them into detention camps indefinitely, and using the practice as a negotiating tactic to get "others" to the "negotiating table" over an immigration policy that has a "zero tolerance". I mean, what is there to even negotiate about a zero tolerance??
    • AnchorDown
      one win, two if our offense can score enough to match the 50 the defense gives up
    • razorhead
      Got completely wasted in Omaha for no good reason. We should have played
    • CrimsoNation713
      NB4 I'mADumbass says, "I didn't like Hillary"
    • CrimsoNation713
      Go away coward. You have no rights here. You gave them away when you ran into the arms of a tyrant, little boy.  
  • Popular Contributors

    1. 1
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
      144
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
      122
    3. 3
      cocky4ever
      cocky4ever
      87
    4. 4
      nova
      nova
      74
    5. 5
      bbqit
      bbqit
      73