Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jacobp

Reported: Jeff Long Out

76 posts in this topic

https://news.uark.edu/articles/40308/chancellor-steinmetz-announces-leadership-change-in-athletics

“The decision to change leadership in our Athletics Department is not an easy one, and was made after great deliberation, discussion and thought, after consultation with the Board of Trustees and President Bobbitt,” said Steinmetz. “Since coming to Fayetteville in 2008, Jeff has led our department with character and integrity and helped move us forward in so many ways. However, over the past year, Jeff has lost the support of many of our fans, alumni, key supporters, and members of the university leadership, support that I believe is critical in our pursuit of excellence. I want to thank Jeff for his commitment and service to our university and to the state of Arkansas and, on behalf of the Razorback family, I want to wish Jeff and his family all of the best in the future.”

34 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

You're pretty much guaranteed to dominate the new guy for at least two years depending on turn around time. 

Maybe we can actually beat y'all now

well,he shouldn't have any problem finding another job.

I expect our next AD to have Arkansas ties and the good ole boy network will be back in business.

Arkansas supporters won't stand for being this bad in football,we may not always be world beaters but we aren't going to be whipped like has been happening.We can be competitive,that's been proven..

7 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

Maybe we can actually beat y'all now

Not if we keep Luke.

Y'all realize what's really going to happen. Malzahn to Arkansas. Jimbo to auburn

7 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

Y'all realize what's really going to happen. Malzahn to Arkansas. Jimbo to auburn

I ain’t even lyin, several old time Arkansas beat writers are saying malzahn will be offered the job. Whatevs

1 hour ago, hog_heaven said:

https://news.uark.edu/articles/40308/chancellor-steinmetz-announces-leadership-change-in-athletics

“The decision to change leadership in our Athletics Department is not an easy one, and was made after great deliberation, discussion and thought, after consultation with the Board of Trustees and President Bobbitt,” said Steinmetz. “Since coming to Fayetteville in 2008, Jeff has led our department with character and integrity and helped move us forward in so many ways. However, over the past year, Jeff has lost the support of many of our fans, alumni, key supporters, and members of the university leadership, support that I believe is critical in our pursuit of excellence. I want to thank Jeff for his commitment and service to our university and to the state of Arkansas and, on behalf of the Razorback family, I want to wish Jeff and his family all of the best in the future.”

Wow.

They didn't even buy him a drink first.

2 minutes ago, jacobp said:

I ain’t even lyin, several old time Arkansas beat writers are saying malzahn will be offered the job. Whatevs

Our rivals guy Neal mcready who is always on bo mattingly show said a few weeks ago that long was gone because he wouldn't fire Bert and the money wanted malzahn. Said the money wanted malzahn last time and long wouldn't offer him. I assume bo is his source

Probably. Also mentioned that was told Gus has already coached basically in 3 “win or your fired” games this season and is tired of living that lifestyle. Who the hell knows?

I’ll be surprised if they make a great hire 

5 minutes ago, jacobp said:

Probably. Also mentioned that was told Gus has already coached basically in 3 “win or your fired” games this season and is tired of living that lifestyle. Who the hell knows?

I have a hard time believing that, maybe since he's been there but this season has been pretty good to them. 

Being said on State boards that Gus wants UA. 

Rumor is that Gus is tired of the bat crap crazy AU fans out there. But I don’t believe that. He lives with Kristy.

8 minutes ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

Rumor is that Gus is tired of the bat crap crazy AU fans out there. But I don’t believe that. He lives with Kristy.

Why are all auburns football coach' wives crazy. The one before her openly basically admitted to sleeping with cam on live tv

Gus to Ark would be interesting... wonder if he would be able to out recruit A&M in Texas for all that speed talent. 

stop this malazahn shit or I'm gonna go all neg rep on you bastages.......!

7 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

stop this malazahn shit or I'm gonna go all neg rep on you bastages.......!

I’m being good. I feel pain too. The kind that the real Dracula put on folks. Being a live kabob. 

I want Tubberville. He’s been at Auburn so he knows how to cheat and get away with it

1 minute ago, razorhead said:

I want Tubberville. He’s been at Auburn so he knows how to cheat and get away with it

The only way he'll leave ESPN is in a pine box.

5 hours ago, jacobp said:

I cannot support that tool

5 hours ago, MizzouMark said:

I have a hard time believing that, maybe since he's been there but this season has been pretty good to them. 

I have almost no doubts it’s true. Until that UGA win (which they weren’t expecting) they were calling for his head 

3 minutes ago, razorhead said:

I cannot support that tool

I don’t like it one but either but if it happened I’d have to figure out a way to deal with it 

5 hours ago, GoldenRebel said:

Why are all auburns football coach' wives crazy. The one before her openly basically admitted to sleeping with cam on live tv

When was this?

9 hours ago, jacobp said:

I don’t like it one but either but if it happened I’d have to figure out a way to deal with it 

I'd start going to UCA games

21 hours ago, Squealliam Fatner said:

This. I really hope Long just left. I hope they weren't fucking retarded enough to fire him.

Turns out they were. Fuckin dipshits.

30 minutes ago, razorhead said:

I'd start going to UCA games

I have ND tickets. I’d probably start going to the games instead of selling them