Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hog_heaven

Hit a new bottom

22 posts in this topic

Damn funny......laughter hides the disgust. Welcome 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, possumslayer said:

Damn funny......laughter hides the disgust. Welcome 

You guys were supposed to be good so we weren't looking for coaches at the same time damnit. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

You guys were supposed to be good so we weren't looking for coaches at the same time damnit. 

Lot of teams around the country are looking.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, possumslayer said:

Lot of teams around the country are looking.

Yeah... but.... but... they're not SEC teams. 

Of course, both of us have to play Bama every year so that is a neg for potential coaches. ??

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hog_heaven said:

Yeah... but.... but... they're not SEC teams. 

Of course, both of us have to play Bama every year so that is a neg for potential coaches. ??

Kill saban?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Kill saban?

Hahaha. Hold on. I'm not big enough yet to survive in prison. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

Hahaha. Hold on. I'm not big enough yet to survive in prison. 

We can hire it out....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn’t too long ago tenn and ark were talking smack to each other. Guess it’s time to only put smack on a certain 4 teams. Alabama, Georgia, Auburn and regardless of anything Lsu. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bbqit said:

Wasn’t too long ago tenn and ark were talking smack to each other. Guess it’s time to only put smack on a certain 4 teams. Alabama, Georgia, Auburn and regardless of anything Lsu. 

I can always say CBB is 1.000 against Tenner. Haha

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bbqit said:

Wasn’t too long ago tenn and ark were talking smack to each other. Guess it’s time to only put smack on a certain 4 teams. Alabama, Georgia, Auburn and regardless of anything Lsu. 

UT was talking smack to Arky right up until they took that home L.

 

 

Also, I thought this was gonna be a sex thread.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JoeGator said:

UT was talking smack to Arky right up until they took that home L.

 

 

Also, I thought this was gonna be a sex thread.

You saw "bottom" and it felt natural? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hog_heaven said:

You saw "bottom" and it felt natural? 

All I saw was the thread title and who started it. ?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, possumslayer said:

Kill saban?

51637b7f82d0317d26464a41729db2b3.gif

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Money for the sec gonna go down if bama and Georgia keep hogging all the recruits that play for free. Texas killed a whole league doing shit like that. We may have to be the 4th highest paid league if that keeps up. Sec Sec Sec Sec Sec Sec Sec Sec Sec Sec

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saban's a better game day coach than recruiter. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

State beats TAMU by three TDs in Texas, and I can't find our game thread anywhere. This site is on life support. lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

State beats TAMU by three TDs in Texas, and I can't find our game thread anywhere. This site is on life support. lol

Nobody cares. Entertainment value is on losing teams getting new coaches. Y’all and atm are the same colored uniforms and the same quality of football y’all been for about 5 years. Y’all have more wins cause the rest of us took the orick challenge not because y’all are better than last year. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bbqit said:

Nobody cares. Entertainment value is on losing teams getting new coaches. Y’all and atm are the same colored uniforms and the same quality of football y’all been for about 5 years. Y’all have more wins cause the rest of us took the orick challenge not because y’all are better than last year. 

The three SEC teams MSU has beaten:

LSU: 6-2

UK: 6-2

AM: 5-3

17-7 record. Every win over 20 pts. State is LEAGUES better than it was last year.

Edited by 1dawgfan09
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

The three SEC teams MSU has beaten:

LSU: 6-2

UK: 6-2

AM: 5-3

17-7 record. Every win over 20 pts. State is LEAGUES better than it was last year.

You get the real test in 3 weeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahaha

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

The three SEC teams MSU has beaten:

LSU: 6-2

UK: 6-2

AM: 5-3

17-7 record. Every win over 20 pts. State is LEAGUES better than it was last year.

Ok. But I think Lsu atm and ky suck

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0



  • Posts

    • possumslayer
      What could a metal detector do to save a kid?
    • bbqit
      It’s also a court house where people do their job. That’s all school is. A place kids do their job.    Im not saying that is the idea we should use but twisting it that way is childish. It’s just like a kid to demand the protection and when you give it he doesn’t like it.  
    • Porcine
      They played a bad game. Should have won 4-0. Walks, errors, wasted opportunities, and the umpiring could have been better.
    • dawgbit
      Also sounds like a bank. And a jewelry store. And a movie set. And a courthouse. And a sporting event. And a nursing home. And  Congress.
    • Rebel WITH a cause
      And Universal Studios too since that’s where I am at the Portofino Hotel with my wife... and my Yeungling Light...
  • Popular Contributors

    1. 1
      bbqit
      bbqit
      171
    2. 2
      smokeyone
      smokeyone
      148
    3. 3
      possumslayer
      possumslayer
      138
    4. 4
      Rebel WITH a cause
      Rebel WITH a cause
      65
    5. 5
      L.A.Hog
      L.A.Hog
      64