Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smokeyone

Noah was dead on about Russia probe

902 posts in this topic

Just now, cocky4ever said:

When the impeachment hopes, obstruction hopes, and collusion hopes evaporate you can always fall back on “but Trump said something that made me angry”.

Or complain about the wife's shoes.

Meanwhile the MSM is concerned with more important matters

IMG_0525.PNG

2 hours ago, Noah said:

here's your boy....

you've never used an analogy like that?  "I could punch a buyer in the mouth and they would still buy from me"....Ive heard that from salesmen forever

Noah, not sure if anyone has informed you but Trump wasnt a slick politician, he is the Trump you have always known and thats refresshing as hell to me

6 minutes ago, GoldenRebel said:

Meanwhile the MSM is concerned with more important matters

IMG_0525.PNG

The Asian chick he dumped because he wouldn't appear black enough with her near him?

47 minutes ago, nova said:

DING!  This whole Russia investigation ain't going the way the Ds want I guaran-damn-tee it

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/356323-bill-clinton-sought-states-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear

Now they are lining up to blast Trump for remarks that a congresswoman heard and spread in a private phone call. She considers herself a "rock star" (her words).

6 hours ago, nova said:

DING!  This whole Russia investigation ain't going the way the Ds want I guaran-damn-tee it

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/356323-bill-clinton-sought-states-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear

But...But...Trump is a big ole meanie!!!!!

Shit I hope they keep digging...the left already aint got a rug big enough to sweep their skeletons under...

1 minute ago, dawgbit said:

But...But...Trump is a big ole meanie!!!!!

Shit I hope they keep digging...the left already aint got a rug big enough to sweep their skeletons under...

Doesn't matter because they're sheep with never hear it. I was telling some liberals about this Russian uranium deal and they laughed me off and said it was a conspiracy theory.  

somewhere in the middle of all the bs going on about these russians lies the truth.

I doubt we'll ever find it out though.

Yep definitely not going the way they intended lol

Remember I called it months ago

Edited by nova

I hope they go after this with all they have.If anything is uncovered it should be prosecuted.

Let's flush all this down the drain....

8 minutes ago, nova said:

Yep definitely not going the way they intended lol

Remember I called it months ago

The left is praising Hilary for paying for it

1 minute ago, L.A.Hog said:

I hope they go after this with all they have.If anything is uncovered it should be prosecuted.

Let's flush all this down the drain....

Clean the swamp?

Just now, GoldenRebel said:

Clean the swamp?

if you mean anyone who disagrees with trump,then no.

he wants his way up to taking a license away from a news source.

if he don't believe in the first amendment because they don't agree with him then we have a problem.

we don't need a like minded country forced on us by a lunatic.

3 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

if you mean anyone who disagrees with trump,then no.

he wants his way up to taking a license away from a news source.

if he don't believe in the first amendment because they don't agree with him then we have a problem.

we don't need a like minded country forced on us by a lunatic.

Well that's not going to happen but shouldn't a news source be required to be correct on their reporting? Half the Trump news by MSM is incorrect. 

Reporters shouldn't be in bed with politicians or parties. On either side of the isle. 

Edited by GoldenRebel

1 minute ago, GoldenRebel said:

Well that's not going to happen but shouldn't a news source be required to be correct on their reporting? Half the Trump news by MSM is incorrect. 

so says trump,therefore we must believe it.

even though we know we can't believe a word that comes out of trump's mouth.

1 minute ago, GoldenRebel said:

Reporters shouldn't be in bed with politicians or parties. On either side of the isle. 

I agree that most news sources have been negative,but the dude loves this shit and he keeps egging it on.

There's no need in defending him,he's getting what he wants from them.

It's their fault they are falling for this crap.