Followers 0
smokeyone

Noah was dead on about Russia probe

1,194 posts in this topic

Get the joke? Fox news, right talk....ehhh forgetaboutit

Fo real? I thought everyone’ native in dc was fluent bullshit

9 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Fo real? I thought everyone’ native in dc was fluent bullshit

I would take Russia serious before I would take nk.

Where is the fire and fury talk against a real challenge? I sure as hell hope we aren't running into Putin's (unamerican) threats with a lesser action than turning the middle East into a parking lot. 

I want to park in Israel to go to my local walmart. I would drive north to Russia for some work filled adjunct bland European food, with a hint of black plauged Mongolian flare. That's Russian for the know all's. 

Challenge me please on the aggressive side

10 hours ago, DjCrenshaw said:

I would take Russia serious before I would take nk.

Where is the fire and fury talk against a real challenge? I sure as hell hope we aren't running into Putin's (unamerican) threats with a lesser action than turning the middle East into a parking lot. 

I want to park in Israel to go to my local walmart. I would drive north to Russia for some work filled adjunct bland European food, with a hint of black plauged Mongolian flare. That's Russian for the know all's. 

Challenge me please on the aggressive side

Russia didn’t defeat y’all. Russia has meddled in every country since ww2. Nothing new. Stop giving them nuke fuel and the cia can do their job. Get fbi that doesn’t care who is pres and will stand for the flag and the rest of your problems are solved. It ain’t the Russians. 

On 3/1/2018 at 5:58 PM, Noah said:

Trump is completely incapable of focusing on the top priority... Putin shows the world videos of russia bombing Florida while Trump tweets about Saturday Night Live.

Alec Baldwin, whose dying mediocre career was saved by his terrible impersonation of me on SNL, now says playing me was agony. Alec, it was agony for those who were forced to watch. Bring back Darrell Hammond, funnier and a far greater talent!

3:07 AM - 2 Mar 2018

Edited by Noah

No Bernie colluded with a foreign government and got caught and paid a little fine thread?

14 hours ago, bbqit said:

Russia didn’t defeat y’all. Russia has meddled in every country since ww2. Nothing new. Stop giving them nuke fuel and the cia can do their job. Get fbi that doesn’t care who is pres and will stand for the flag and the rest of your problems are solved. It ain’t the Russians. 

That's not what Romney said. Russia is the step (get it) child that neither wants to be east or west. 

Bullshit 2 step processes never solves anything.

2 hours ago, possumslayer said:

No Bernie colluded with a foreign government and got caught and paid a little fine thread?

Was it him or his wife?

9 hours ago, DjCrenshaw said:

That's not what Romney said. Russia is the step (get it) child that neither wants to be east or west. 

Bullshit 2 step processes never solves anything.

No. If fbi and cia does it’s job then Russia can be Russia. Mitt ain’t your friend and you might hope he never becomes one 

1 hour ago, bbqit said:

No. If fbi and cia does it’s job then Russia can be Russia. Mitt ain’t your friend and you might hope he never becomes one 

What

Businessman with ties to United Arab Emirates is cooperating with Mueller probe

A Lebanese American businessman who has acted as an adviser to the United Arab Emirates has been cooperating with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, after he was hit with a subpoena upon arriving in the United States in mid-January, according to people familiar with the matter.

The businessman, George Nader, was served with a grand jury subpoena shortly after landing at Dulles International Airport, these people said. Investigators are interested in Nader’s role at a January 2017 meeting in the Seychelles between Erik Prince, a supporter of President Trump, and a Russian official close to President Vladi­mir Putin, according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.

Nader — and the Seychelles meeting — are of interest to Mueller’s team as it examines whether any foreign money or assistance fueled the Trump campaign, and how Trump officials during the transition and early days of the administration communicated with foreign officials. One person described Nader as an important witness in Mueller’s efforts — one who has spoken repeatedly to investigators since his arrival in the United States.

The UAE agreed to broker the meeting in part to explore whether Russia could be persuaded to curtail its relationship with Iran, including in Syria, a Trump administration objective that would be likely to require major concessions to Moscow on U.S. sanctions, those officials said.

Prince, the founder of the former Blackwater contracting firm, had no formal role with the Trump campaign or transition. However, according to officials familiar with the meeting, he presented himself as an unofficial envoy for Trump to high-ranking Emiratis involved in setting up his meeting with the Russian official.  Erik Prince is the brother of Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education.

Prince said his meeting with Dmitriev came up at the last minute and at the suggestion of the crown prince of Abu Dhabi, Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan, who Prince said invited him to the Seychelles — although he told congressional investigators he could not remember when or who from Zayed’s staff extended the invitation. The crown prince is widely known as MBZ.

Prince also told congressional investigators he did not remember when or where he had a conversation with Stephen K. Bannon, then a senior Trump adviser, during which Bannon told Prince he had met MBZ in New York in December, just weeks before Prince traveled to the Seychelles. Prince said Bannon vouched for MBZ during the conversation, calling him “a great guy.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/businessman-with-ties-to-united-arab-emirates-is-cooperating-with-mueller-probe/2018/03/07/8163fce2-21c6-11e8-86f6-54bfff693d2b_story.html?utm_term=.89461e401c1f

Edited by Noah

12 minutes ago, Noah said:

A Lebanese American businessman who has acted as an adviser to the United Arab Emirates has been cooperating with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, after he was hit with a subpoena upon arriving in the United States in mid-January, according to people familiar with the matter.

The businessman, George Nader, was served with a grand jury subpoena shortly after landing at Dulles International Airport, these people said. Investigators are interested in Nader’s role at a January 2017 meeting in the Seychelles between Erik Prince, a supporter of President Trump, and a Russian official close to President Vladi­mir Putin, according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.

Nader — and the Seychelles meeting — are of interest to Mueller’s team as it examines whether any foreign money or assistance fueled the Trump campaign, and how Trump officials during the transition and early days of the administration communicated with foreign officials. One person described Nader as an important witness in Mueller’s efforts — one who has spoken repeatedly to investigators since his arrival in the United States.

The UAE agreed to broker the meeting in part to explore whether Russia could be persuaded to curtail its relationship with Iran, including in Syria, a Trump administration objective that would be likely to require major concessions to Moscow on U.S. sanctions, those officials said.

Prince, the founder of the former Blackwater contracting firm, had no formal role with the Trump campaign or transition. However, according to officials familiar with the meeting, he presented himself as an unofficial envoy for Trump to high-ranking Emiratis involved in setting up his meeting with the Russian official.  Erik Prince is the brother of Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education.

Prince said his meeting with Dmitriev came up at the last minute and at the suggestion of the crown prince of Abu Dhabi, Mohammed bin Zayed al-Nahyan, who Prince said invited him to the Seychelles — although he told congressional investigators he could not remember when or who from Zayed’s staff extended the invitation. The crown prince is widely known as MBZ.

Prince also told congressional investigators he did not remember when or where he had a conversation with Stephen K. Bannon, then a senior Trump adviser, during which Bannon told Prince he had met MBZ in New York in December, just weeks before Prince traveled to the Seychelles. Prince said Bannon vouched for MBZ during the conversation, calling him “a great guy.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/businessman-with-ties-to-united-arab-emirates-is-cooperating-with-mueller-probe/2018/03/07/8163fce2-21c6-11e8-86f6-54bfff693d2b_story.html?utm_term=.89461e401c1f

You got him now! 

I can’t wait till Pence is sworn in!!!

1 hour ago, Noah said:

Stick with the hooker. This is a dead end. 

2 hours ago, smokeyone said:

Stick with the hooker. This is a dead end. 

Shhhh

This is better than watching a cat chase a laser pointer.

On 3/7/2018 at 8:10 PM, cocky4ever said:

Shhhh

This is better than watching a cat chase a laser pointer.

how are Seth Rich/Benghazi/pizzagate/Uranium One/'her emails'/the Nunes memo, etc going for you?