Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smokeyone

Noah was dead on about Russia probe

902 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, dawgbit said:

Laugh if you want. 

I for one want you to think of the CHILDREN!!!!! 

I don't know how you sleep at night with this monster in our midst. All it would take is just a little common sense legislation to end this threat, and yet we just argue on and on and nothing gets done.

Well, let's not jump to an emotional response like an all out ban lest we be confused with our progressive friends. Perhaps we could start with some common sense measure like mandatory safety classes for anyone planning to testify against the Clintons that include:

- mandatory psychological evaluation to make sure you aren't depressed enough to commit suicide 

- health evaluations to make sure you can handle the street and aren't found dead on your bathroom floor despite no previous signs of bad health

- how to safely bench press without a spotter to make sure you don't crush your throat 

- railroad safety classes to make sure you don't stumble onto the tracks and get killed 

- courses to help people know their environment to help make sure they don't get robbed at gunpoint and have absolutely nothing taken from them

That list certainly isn't comprehensive but is probably a good starting point.

Not enough. The goal here is to rid our country of the stain of Clinton violence

We can no longer afford to stand there and pander to the pro Clinton crowd. We must take action!

Did you know that last year more people were subjected to death by Clinton than died from simian gonorrhea?

If monkey dick rot doesn't wake you people up, I dont know what will.

Edited by dawgbit

Trump was right, funny how that happens..........Sessions has negative balls, he couldnt be in charge of a fucking girl scout troop

16 hours ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

Hell, he thought he was commander in chief for the world. Why else would he have  approved all those deals that benefited other countries more than the US? Face it. The last 3 presidents sucked big ole donkey dicks...

And what is Trump?

1 hour ago, bulldawg28 said:

And what is Trump?

A man with fantastic hair?

A guy that's driving the establishment bonkers?

19 hours ago, bulldawg28 said:

If that was the case she would have fought harder to beat Trump.

Between the polls and her illnesses she couldn't, didn't think she needed to. 

And this way she got the money and didn't have to deliver on what she sold.

1 hour ago, bulldawg28 said:

And what is Trump?

Besides an asshole? A Syracuse graduate? They're the only Orangemen I could think of.

10 minutes ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

Besides an asshole? A Syracuse graduate? They're the only Orangemen I could think of.

Oh he’s a turd in a punch bowl but I can promise that punch bowl is definitely ruled by that turd. 

16 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Oh he’s a turd in a punch bowl but I can promise that punch bowl is definitely ruled by that turd. 

2 hours ago, nova said:

A man with fantastic hair?

You mean those fantastic plugs?

because the 2009 Russia/Clinton/Mueller facts are finally being revealed I guarantee you that Mueller will negotiate under the table and secretly with Trump to drop the Russian/Trump collussion investigation if he will stop pursuing these new revelations

12 hours ago, cocky4ever said:

There's a long way to go, lots of things could happen, Trump could certainly end up being a bad president, and there have been/will be things I disagree with.....but so far I've been pretty happy with things. And one thing I've said plenty of times but will take the time to reiterate once again in this thread:

Trump is 70 years old and could be enjoying the tireless work he's put in through his life to get where he is. He could be flying around the world with his kids and grandkids or countless friends playing golf and enjoying amazing meals at great restaurants as he rides off into the sunset. But instead, what did he do? Sacrificed what will probably be the last great years of his life to save this country from what is probably the most corrupt candidate to ever run for president. And he did so knowing he would constantly be demonized by half the country and 94% of the media. Even if nothing gets done and all he did was hit the pause button on the kind of sh!t Hillary and Co. want to push forward he'll be a success, though I do expect a good bit of positives to emerge from this presidency.

Trump knew what he was signing up for, but I guess it hurts anyway.

8 minutes ago, Noah said:

Trump knew what he was signing up for, but I guess it hurts anyway.

You're welcome.

here's your boy....

15 hours ago, bulldawg28 said:

You mean those fantastic plugs?

Just cuz it came off a badgers ass everyone has an issue....

18 minutes ago, Noah said:

here's your boy....

At least you posted something he did say..

44 minutes ago, Noah said:

here's your boy....

When you're running against someone who has shot people, it just makes it even....

When the impeachment hopes, obstruction hopes, and collusion hopes evaporate you can always fall back on “but Trump said something that made me angry”.