Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smokeyone

Noah was dead on about Russia probe

1,194 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, cocky4ever said:

On a scale of 1-10 how disappointed are you with your favorite administration right now?

Favorite administration? I don't have one. 

1 hour ago, bulldawg28 said:

There is no question Trump is a heartless, moronic, Obama inferiority complexed, pussy grabbing guy.  Has he been informed he's the President of the Virgin islands? 

Was Obama informed he was the president of the United States?

At the risk of being labeled a hilary loving liberal,I'll ponder here a moment.

I thought that hilary wasn't buddies with putin because of their deep hatred for one another and her criticizing the election process in russia which was rigged for putin.

seems like if she profited so much from putin that she wouldn't bite the hand that feeds her.

and if she and the russians were buddies why did they celebrate her loss?

Wonder what happened....?

4 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

I thought that hilary wasn't buddies with putin because of their deep hatred for one another and her criticizing the election process in russia which was rigged for putin.

seems like if she profited so much from putin that she wouldn't bite the hand that feeds her.

Because the Russians have had an ongoing fight with the Muslim nations on their borders and Hillary was bought and paid for by them too. 

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

2 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

Bill made a bunch of money from the Russians.Could have been a smoke screen on her part to take the heat off her.

27 minutes ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

Was Obama informed he was the president of the United States?

I'm sure he knew he was the commander and chief over the Virgin islands. 

23 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

That's like asking why a prostitute didn't care for the person who screwed her. As far as I can tell, Hillary would sell anything to the highest bidder and set up the Clinton Foundation for that very reason.

1 minute ago, cocky4ever said:

That's like asking why a prostitute didn't care for the person who screwed her. As far as I can tell, Hillary would sell anything to the highest bidder and set up the Clinton Foundation for that very reason.

If that was the case she would have fought harder to beat Trump.

12 minutes ago, bulldawg28 said:

If that was the case she would have fought harder to beat Trump.

She tried to keep up for a few weeks but ended up seizing out and almost falling on her face. She figured she had it in the bag and probably needs about 7 naps/day so there's no way she could've kept up.

Are you honestly implying that the Clinton Foundation isn't dirty as sh!t and linked to lots of corruption?

8 minutes ago, cocky4ever said:

She tried to keep up for a few weeks but ended up seizing out and almost falling on her face. She figured she had it in the bag and probably needs about 7 naps/day so there's no way she could've kept up.

Are you honestly implying that the Clinton Foundation isn't dirty as sh!t and linked to lots of corruption?

lolol

7 minutes ago, cocky4ever said:

do any of us know what's really going on over there?

there is alot of speculation on both sides.that's all we got...

they're all dirty.the question is,who is as good as auburn at getting away with it..

3 hours ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

Oh, I absolutely agree. The difference between the left and the right in Washington these days is like one zebra having white stripes and another having black stripes. They all the same and run in the same rotten herd. 

That is exactly what I’ve been saying on this site for ten years. One of the others I’ve preached is how damaging playing the race card can be. 

1 minute ago, L.A.Hog said:

do any of us know what's really going on over there?

there is alot of speculation on both sides.that's all we got...

they're all dirty.the question is,who is as good as auburn at getting away with it..

Well, as a SC fan who waited countless years to see the Gamecocks play for an SEC title only to have the NCAA officially clear Cam to play for Auburn against us in Atlanta the week before the game I can answer your question without hesitation.

No one. No one is as good at getting away with it as Auburn.

1 hour ago, bulldawg28 said:

I'm sure he knew he was the commander and chief over the Virgin islands. 

Hell, he thought he was commander in chief for the world. Why else would he have  approved all those deals that benefited other countries more than the US? Face it. The last 3 presidents sucked big ole donkey dicks...

10 minutes ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

Hell, he thought he was commander in chief for the world. Why else would he have  approved all those deals that benefited other countries more than the US? Face it. The last 3 presidents sucked big ole donkey dicks...

Clinton smoked “tainted” cigars

8 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Clinton smoked “tainted” cigars

him smokem piece pipe...

1 hour ago, Rebel WITH a cause said:

He was the self appointed King and messiah

Mueller will be dead soon..... 

There's a long way to go, lots of things could happen, Trump could certainly end up being a bad president, and there have been/will be things I disagree with.....but so far I've been pretty happy with things. And one thing I've said plenty of times but will take the time to reiterate once again in this thread:

Trump is 70 years old and could be enjoying the tireless work he's put in through his life to get where he is. He could be flying around the world with his kids and grandkids or countless friends playing golf and enjoying amazing meals at great restaurants as he rides off into the sunset. But instead, what did he do? Sacrificed what will probably be the last great years of his life to save this country from what is probably the most corrupt candidate to ever run for president. And he did so knowing he would constantly be demonized by half the country and 94% of the media. Even if nothing gets done and all he did was hit the pause button on the kind of sh!t Hillary and Co. want to push forward he'll be a success, though I do expect a good bit of positives to emerge from this presidency.

1 hour ago, possumslayer said:

Mueller will be dead soon..... 

Too many people are dying everday from this terrible social threat.

Suicide by Clinton. I just made up a study that says you are 81 times more likely to be killed by Hillary Clinton than you are by assault weapons, neo-nazis, white supremacists, and global warming combined.

I demand new legislation limiting or outright banning access to the Clintons for the entire US population.

Seriously, name one person who even needs a Clinton anyway? Why would any rational person have one in their home? Plenty of other countries don't have Clintons, and just look how great they're doing!

Just look at a Clinton. I mean really look at one. Scary, isn't it? Terrifying really.

I for one am calling all my lawmakers and demanding we institute life-saving measures today!

Lives are at stake people! If we don't wake up and get the Clinton's out of America, we might not have an America to come home to...

Edited by dawgbit

13 minutes ago, dawgbit said:

Too many people are dying everday from this terrible social threat.

Suicide by Clinton. I just made up a study that says you are 81 times more likely to be killed by Hillary Clinton than you are by assault weapons, neo-nazis, white supremacists, and global warming combined.

I demand new legislation limiting or outright banning access to the Clintons for the entire US population.

Seriously, name one person who even needs a Clinton anyway? Why would any rational person have one in their home? Plenty of other countries don't have Clintons, and just look how great they're doing!

Just look at a Clinton. I mean really look at one. Scary, isn't it? Terrifying really.

I for one am calling all my lawmakers and demanding we institute life-saving measures today!

Lives are at stake people! If we don't wake up and get the Clinton's out of America, we might not have an America to come home to...

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, cocky4ever said:

giphy.gif

Laugh if you want. 

I for one want you to think of the CHILDREN!!!!! 

I don't know how you sleep at night with this monster in our midst. All it would take is just a little common sense legislation to end this threat, and yet we just argue on and on and nothing gets done.