Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smokeyone

Noah was dead on about Russia probe

902 posts in this topic

No, you see, in those days, Russia was the good guys, despite the fact that it's the same folks running the show over there then as now.**

This is why I cackle hysterically about the Russia garbage.

So, was the previous admin corrupt or just incompetent?

17 minutes ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

Both. 

1 hour ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

No, you see, in those days, Russia was the good guys, despite the fact that it's the same folks running the show over there then as now.**

This is why I cackle hysterically about the Russia garbage.

Yah, 2012 and before worrying about Russia was "the cold war calling"

Wiki leaks is supposed to be dumping some new stuff today or tomorrow.... I bet it's related to Russia.

10 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

Wiki leaks is supposed to be dumping some new stuff today or tomorrow.... I bet it's related to Russia.

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

giphy.gif

Excited 

Ole Asshange that was leaking all that stuff this time last year sure talks about hillary as if she is a special kind of evil

7 minutes ago, bbqit said:

Ole Asshange that was leaking all that stuff this time last year sure talks about hillary as if she is a special kind of evil

Now I hope everyone sees why there was such a bitchfest when he blew the lid.

13 minutes ago, CrimsoNation713 said:

Now I hope everyone sees why there was such a bitchfest when he blew the lid.

There always is when peasants go after the nobles....

2 hours ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

Criminally incompetent....sometimes one sometimes the other but bad at both lol

@Noah I made this just for you buddy. All your hard work was not in vain.

1 hour ago, smokeyone said:

But Trump!

This is all over CNN , msnbc and vanity fair!

52 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

But Trump!

This is all irrelevant. He made an off-the-record joke about grabbing somebody by the cooter. He's a monster. Selling out your nation to the highest bidder will never compare to that. 11111!!!1!!!!!

2 minutes ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

This is all irrelevant. He made an off-the-record joke about grabbing somebody by the cooter. He's a monster. Selling out your nation to the highest bidder will never compare to that. 11111!!!1!!!!!

And it should be an eye opener for the country and should land dozens of politicians and FBI agents in prison but ain't gonna happen.

14 minutes ago, possumslayer said:

And it should be an eye opener for the country and should land dozens of politicians and FBI agents in prison but ain't gonna happen.

Oh, I absolutely agree. The difference between the left and the right in Washington these days is like one zebra having white stripes and another having black stripes. They all the same and run in the same rotten herd. 

7 minutes ago, 1dawgfan09 said:

Oh, I absolutely agree. The difference between the left and the right in Washington these days is like one zebra having white stripes and another having black stripes. They all the same and run in the same rotten herd. 

Breaking the law seems to be part of the job

Edited by GoldenRebel

3 hours ago, smokeyone said:

I'm sure that just as soon as  the Huffington Post explains how this isn't that bad he'll be here to break it down for us.

Crickets from the resident she-men Trump haters' club...How completely .......................expected...

Goes to show not one iota of the hate and division and rhetoric they created (yet somehow blamed on everyone else) was ever about loving America, or freedom, or the best for this country, or even fear of what's to come. It's all been 100% about the fact that they lost and can't get over it.

Edited by dawgbit

9 hours ago, smokeyone said:

LOCK HER UP AND THE WHOLE DAMN BUNCH

Plus every last one of those motherfuckers that voted for the bill to restrict the DEA from pursuing those in the medical community running pain centers.

Edited by Noah

18 minutes ago, dawgbit said:

Crickets from the resident she-men Trump haters' club...How completely .......................expected...

Goes to show not one iota of the hate and division and rhetoric they created (yet somehow blamed on everyone else) was ever about loving America, or freedom, or the best for this country, or even fear of what's to come. It's all been 100% about the fact that they lost and can't get over it.

There is no question Trump is a heartless, moronic, Obama inferiority complexed, pussy grabbing guy.  Has he been informed he's the President of the Virgin islands? 

11 minutes ago, bulldawg28 said:

There is no question Trump is a heartless, moronic, Obama inferiority complexed, pussy grabbing guy.  Has he been informed he's the President of the Virgin islands? 

On a scale of 1-10 how disappointed are you with your favorite administration right now?

I didn't want trump as president because I thought he is a damn lunatic.That opinion hasn't changed.

Anyone in cahoots with russia needs to be punished.Screw the whole damn bunch of all of them....