4-4

Game weeks ranked in AP top 10

25 of 32

10 of 32

4 of 32

Number of times scored over 35 pts

Number of times held under 21 pts

Average points per game

Muschamp is better in every single category except being tied in Wins and Record Versus Rivals.  

Edited by TrueGCFan

17 minutes ago, TrueGCFan said:

Muschamp is better in every single category except being tied in Wins and Record Versus Rivals.  

You are a fucking idiot to even try and make this case.

43 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

You are a fucking idiot to even try and make this case.

Facts are facts.  There is not one category, including points per game, that McElwain is better in.

Edited by TrueGCFan

1 hour ago, TrueGCFan said:

Facts are facts.  There is not one category, including points per game, that McElwain is better in.

Not disputing that.

And not saying Mac is any good either.

How about this fact:

Mac is 2 for 2 in winning the division, and has a bowl win against a ranked team.

Muschamp was 0-4 trying to get to Atlanta and his only postseason success was against the worst Ohio State team in 20 years who had an interim coach.

Muschamp also provided us the worst loss in school history along with ending our nation leading streak of seasons without a losing record- since 1979.

Muschamp also had extra auto-Ws to pad all his stats. We've had 3 cream puff games cancelled under Macs tenure.

Mcelwain also only has 4 SEC losses, not 6 so your math is almost as shitty as your opinion.

Go fuck your self until you get your head on straight.

Edited by JoeGator

43 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

Not disputing that.

How about this fact:

Mac is 2 for 2 in winning the division, and has a bowl win against a ranked team.

Muschamp was 0-4 trying to get to Atlanta and his only postseason success was against the worst Ohio State team in 20 years who had an interim coach.

Muschamp also provided us the worst loss in school history along with ending our nation leading streak of seasons without a losing record- since 1979.

Muschamp also had extra auto-Ws to pad all his stats. We've had 3 cream puff games cancelled under Macs tenure.

Mcelwain also only has 4 SEC losses, not 6 so your math is almost as shitty as your opinion.

vs. Kentucky: 3-0, vs. Vanderbilt: 3-0, vs. Georgia: 2-0, South Carolina: 2-0, vs. Missouri: 2-0, vs. Tennessee: 2-1, vs. Ole Miss: 1-0, vs. LSU: 1-2, vs. Alabama: 0-2*, vs. Arkansas: 0-1

Hmmm...maybe my math needs some work, but I'm pretty sure these L's equal 6.  I know sometime if you have to add multiple numbers it gets hard.   So I will help you out.  

1+2= 3

2+3= 5

5+1= 6

I hope that helps.  

50 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

Not disputing that.

How about this fact:

Also those UMass, North Texas, New Mexico State, FAU, and Northern Colorado that Big Mc's teams scheduled are some toughies.  

Edited by TrueGCFan

9 minutes ago, TrueGCFan said:

. Arkansas: 0-1

Capture.PNG.0528a1aed8facf580a5a076c164de0e0.PNG

Only loss to Ark since Ark joined the SEC. 

1 minute ago, hog_heaven said:

Capture.PNG.0528a1aed8facf580a5a076c164de0e0.PNG

Only loss to Ark since Ark joined the SEC. 

See...others understand!

1 minute ago, TrueGCFan said:

See...others understand!

In all fairness, that 2009 game should have been a loss. 

Had to maintain that #1 ranking and that officiating crew did it's job. Even got suspended for it. LOL

7 minutes ago, hog_heaven said:

Had to maintain that #1 ranking and that officiating crew did it's job. Even got suspended for it. LOL

Should have and was are two different things. 

Edited by TrueGCFan

2 hours ago, TrueGCFan said:

vs. Kentucky: 3-0, vs. Vanderbilt: 3-0, vs. Georgia: 2-0, South Carolina: 2-0, vs. Missouri: 2-0, vs. Tennessee: 2-1, vs. Ole Miss: 1-0, vs. LSU: 1-2, vs. Alabama: 0-2*, vs. Arkansas: 0-1

Hmmm...maybe my math needs some work, but I'm pretty sure these L's equal 6.  I know sometime if you have to add multiple numbers it gets hard.   So I will help you out.  

1+2= 3

2+3= 5

5+1= 6

I hope that helps.  

Well yeah, but Muschamp didn't win the East during a time when UGA was getting 10 wins/season, SC was reeling off multiple 11 wiin seasons, and Mizzou was finishing in the top 10. McElwain gets to play decent UGA teams and was playing bad SC and Mizzou teams so obviously he's a better coach.

One of the funniest things is the offensive stats....that and the fact that the only way Joe can continue to bash Muschamp is to simultaneously say McElwain is horrible. 

mcelwain poked a shark.

not that there's anything wrong with that...

Did you fucking morons forget that Muschamp had 1 good season and 3 abysmal ones?

Including the worst loss in school history?

I can't tell if you're actually this stupid or just trying to get a rise out of me. Probably both.

Muschamp blows chunks and Mac is a better coach.

But go ahead and brag about the trash we took out that you picked up while shitting on the GOAT.

Seems about right for a bunch of dumbasses.

8 hours ago, JoeGator said:

Did you fucking morons forget that Muschamp had 1 good season and 3 abysmal ones?

Including the worst loss in school history?

I can't tell if you're actually this stupid or just trying to get a rise out of me. Probably both.

Muschamp blows chunks and Mac is a better coach.

But go ahead and brag about the trash we took out that you picked up while shitting on the GOAT.

Seems about right for a bunch of dumbasses.

You still haven't offered one statistical fact that shows that Big Mac isn't less than Muschamp. 

They have the same overall record, Muschamp has a better home win record, a better SEC record, a better win against ranked teams record, and somehow his teams scored more points. 

39 minutes ago, TrueGCFan said:

You still haven't offered one statistical fact that shows that Big Mac isn't less than Muschamp. 

They have the same overall record, Muschamp has a better home win record, a better SEC record, a better win against ranked teams record, and somehow his teams scored more points. 

And Muschamp took over a 3 win SC program then took them to a bowl game in year one. Looks like he'll probably win 7-8 games in year two. Joe even picked us to win 8 games this year. 

Honestly he just bashes Muschamp repeatedly because he's terrified that Boom might be a great coach and that they let him get away, or worse yet that the issue isn't with Muschamp but with UF itself.

How about this Muschamp is  undefeated against Butch Jones while at UF and so far at Carolina.

I like both. A lot of factors come into play to who will be more successful. 

19 hours ago, hog_heaven said:

That was actually the most blatant obvious bullshit officiating I've ever seen in CFB

20 minutes ago, TheRealBrave said:

That was actually the most blatant obvious bullshit officiating I've ever seen in CFB