Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ForwardRebels

Official Magnolia State football is crumbling thread

30 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, bbqit said:

That's the problem with msu. Their highest goal has nothing more than being better than us. Now I will bet Nova doesn't live his life so that his goal in life is to only better his neighbor. Yet what nova just wrote is ok to be average. Average. Average and lie about cheating. Justifying being average cause his neighbor got caught. Won't get better cause that gets you caught. It's something Mullens stresses. What did he do when he got to be number one in the nation? He turned his team so vanilla they shoulda changed their name to the crackers!! Sure he won a few during that but he couldn't be too obvious. Yet asap when a good team came along he coached a loss just close enough to keep heads up. He wasn't going to get investigated. So Nova if you wish to follow mediocrity remember you will always have bland crawfish, thin steaks, cheap caviar and non alcoholic beer. Living life to the fullest involves set backs. Don't live to avoid set backs. 

Not a matter of being satisfied where we at, it's a matter of recognizing that it takes more than 10 years to undo 100 years of irrelevance.  Success builds on success, but it takes time.  In the last 4 years Bama has signed 80, 4 and 5 star players.  That didn't happen overnight.  By comparison we've signed 96 guys in total, 17 4 and 5 star in that period.  Again compared to where we were, we're improving.  Croom basically had 1 or 2 his entire time in Starkville.

It's all well and good to say the goal is to win a national championship, but the fact is that's a nearly impossible goal when you've never done it before.  Who was the last first time winner of a NC?  Looking at just the poll championships, that was Washington in 1991, and even it was split with Miami.  Out of 120+ Div I coaches, only 4 have actually won a NC,  Saban, Dabo, Jimbo and Meyer.  

And you can talk about "lies" all you want, but out of the pile of allegations, you school is only contesting a couple.  They agreed with the majority.  If one Leo Lewis never existed, you'd still have more major violations in process than anybody since SMU....

30 minutes ago, nova said:

Not a matter of being satisfied where we at, it's a matter of recognizing that it takes more than 10 years to undo 100 years of irrelevance.  Success builds on success, but it takes time.  In the last 4 years Bama has signed 80, 4 and 5 star players.  That didn't happen overnight.  By comparison we've signed 96 guys in total, 17 4 and 5 star in that period.  Again compared to where we were, we're improving.  Croom basically had 1 or 2 his entire time in Starkville.

It's all well and good to say the goal is to win a national championship, but the fact is that's a nearly impossible goal when you've never done it before.  Who was the last first time winner of a NC?  Looking at just the poll championships, that was Washington in 1991, and even it was split with Miami.  Out of 120+ Div I coaches, only 4 have actually won a NC,  Saban, Dabo, Jimbo and Meyer.  

And you can talk about "lies" all you want, but out of the pile of allegations, you school is only contesting a couple.  They agreed with the majority.  If one Leo Lewis never existed, you'd still have more major violations in process than anybody since SMU....

The lies are from y'all being in denial 

8 minutes ago, bbqit said:

The lies are from y'all being in denial 

I think you've inhaled too much diesel fumes today brother lol

1 hour ago, nova said:

I think you've inhaled too much diesel fumes today brother lol

Be at a min of another week before that can happen. Just me and my neck brace 

2 hours ago, nova said:

My question is why is Hevesy still coaching yalls offensive line?