I need help setting up a gym routine

89 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

Damn,hadn’t heard of this. 

Is this from injury or wear?

Both with a healthy dose of prednisone to make it worse faster

1 hour ago, smokeyone said:

Both with a healthy dose of prednisone to make it worse faster

From what I've read about Prednisone,the side effects can be worse than what you're treating.

My brother in law is jacked up due to prescribed meds.

Damn shame.

14 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

From what I've read about Prednisone,the side effects can be worse than what you're treating.

My brother in law is jacked up due to prescribed meds.

Damn shame.

The alternative was death, so I knew this was the trade off. The inflammation took my hearing, made me blind for a month, led to spinal meningitis and high dose prednisone and antibiotics keep it at bay until it could be cut out. 

I am proud of the fact I have avoided disability and led the best life I could. We adopted a 5 year old girl and she has the best of everything we can grant her. I wife is a respected professional in her field and makes enough to support us if need be. 

I have no addiction issues and my good days are very good at times.  

10 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

The alternative was death, so I knew this was the trade off. The inflammation took my hearing, made me blind for a month, led to spinal meningitis and high dose prednisone and antibiotics keep it at bay until it could be cut out. 

I am proud of the fact I have avoided disability and led the best life I could. We adopted a 5 year old girl and she has the best of everything we can grant her. I wife is a respected professional in her field and makes enough to support us if need be. 

I have no addiction issues and my good days are very good at times.  

Without being too personal,and you don't have to answer,but what brought this on?

Sounds terrible..

41 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

Without being too personal,and you don't have to answer,but what brought this on?

Sounds terrible..

Dooley 

Just now, bbqit said:

Dooley 

ouch,that'll do it every time...

dooley,dooley

9 minutes ago, L.A.Hog said:

ouch,that'll do it every time...

dooley,dooley

Lutz

I was going to suggest googling SMA Dailey’s workout routine, but if your not wanting to lose weight and your knees are shot then don’t even bother. 

12 hours ago, L.A.Hog said:

Sounds terrible..

A hole in my sinuses leading to spinal meningitis spiraling out of control. I had reduced hearing after backing into a charged copper line under a house but the inflammation going on started wrapping around and pressing nerves ruined my future. 

11 hours ago, BlackSheep 171 said:

I was going to suggest googling SMA Dailey’s workout routine, but if your not wanting to lose weight and your knees are shot then don’t even bother. 

I dropped 80 pounds when I weenied off the prednisone.

On 1/28/2018 at 0:41 PM, smokeyone said:

I did a Percocet and Tramadol yesterday. 

They want to do knee cap replacement on both knees knowing it will not help that much

If it won't help much, why are the advocating for it?

Seems like the recovery wouldn't even be worth it.

knee replacement almost killed one of my buddies dads 2 months ago. He went into a coma due to spinal blood clots and they didn’t think he’d wake up. Doctor told the family he’d likely die within 48 hours and if he survived he’d be a veggie. But miracles do happen. He woke up with full movement and just some memory loss. It’ll be a while before he’s back to 100%. Maybe never. But he ain’t a veggie 

Another guy from my hometown wasn’t as lucky a few weeks before. He died 2 days after knee replacement

45 minutes ago, JoeGator said:

If it won't help much, why are the advocating for it?

Seems like the recovery wouldn't even be worth it.

My knee caps are out of line and bone on cap. 

20 minutes ago, smokeyone said:

My knee caps are out of line and bone on cap. 

My friend had both knees replaced.His were bone on bone with an occasion chip breaking out that would lock his joint up and would have to be scoped.

He hunts,plays golf and rides a bike.He was almost down for the count before the surgery.

My mother in law,in her 80's,had one as well and is doing fine now.I have other examples,but if you are bone on bone it will probably improve your life.